X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know, I liked Bargnani a lot more than Turkoglu

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Sounds like someone is worried about losing the prestige of being #1 in the most epic basketball thread in Raptors history ha, ha.

FYI guys, after 10,000 posts we can all conclude that 99% percent of us are right on the mark about Bargnani. I'll be moving this thread to the NBA board as soon as the trade is final and in the books.
      I'm so ashamed of being #1. But, I'm gonna be pissed if I got dethroned. Haha. 5 more days of kissing apollo's ass..
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
        You know, I liked Bargnani a lot more than Turkoglu
        True for me as well. I didn't hate Bargnani as much as I was disappointed in him. There are lots of former Raptors that I actually disliked more than Barg's. Maybe it was because Barg's at least offered glimpses of hope. Turk has to be one of the least liked players in team history.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
          You know, I liked Bargnani a lot more than Turkoglu
          Put me down on this list as well... Dre was just frustrating because the effort wasn't there. Never questioned his talent, ability or athleticism but his heart/pride. Just another player who has the tools to be great but didn't want to use them.

Comment

• So angry @ camby w/ his grasping for glory...

Comment

• I never hated Bargnani.

I just hated his superfans who saw no wrong.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I never hated Bargnani.

I just hated his superfans who saw no wrong.
                His WHAT??
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• Anyone that eats primo lol

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                    Anyone that eats primo lol
                    Very nutritious.Simply delicious. Everyone knows..It's PRIMO!

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                      Very nutritious.Simply delicious. Everyone knows..It's PRIMO!
                      Gawd. Almost fitting they let Bargs go. The new commercials look like they were filmed in the '70s.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                        Gawd. Almost fitting they let Bargs go. The new commercials look like they were filmed in the '70s.
                        Yes. But, are they worse than the Turkoglu commercials?

Comment

• camby has already asked for a buyout or a trade

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/knicks...#axzz2YCbSrSUa

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
                            Yes. But, are they worse than the Turkoglu commercials?
                            I liked this one

Comment

• Not sure where to post this:

Novak would certainly help spread the floor for Harden and Howard, no?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Not sure where to post this:

Novak would certainly help spread the floor for Harden and Howard, no?
                                This thread is pretty irrelevent now. So, post w/e I say..

Comment

Working...
                                X