No announcement yet.

Trade for a 1st round pick this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley Beal is the more complete player right now. I agree that B Mac has more potential. Since his only been playing the SG for two years. Played the PF all throughout high school. Another interesting fact it is that Beal and McLemore played on the same AAU team.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Guys Ross is the slam dunk Champion.......................................... ..............................

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        Guys Ross is the slam dunk Champion.......................................... ..............................
        What's your point?
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          What's your point?
          Lol nothing I was just putting that out there and being a dick. Hes got a big summer infront of him we will see what Ross's work ethic is in a scale from Bargnani to DeRozan.

Comment

Mclemore shit the bed today vs UNC. 0 - 9 from the field and 0 - 6 from 3 in 24 mins

Comment

Btw, it'll be hilarious if Victor Oladipo or Shabazz Muhammad fall to OKC in this year's draft.

I'm still shaking my head with the Lowry trade. You don't trade potential lottery pick unless you can get a great player or a great young player in return not for a career backup PG.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                Btw, it'll be hilarious if Victor Oladipo or Shabazz Muhammad fall to OKC in this year's draft.

I'm still shaking my head with the Lowry trade. You don't trade potential lottery pick unless you can get a great player or a great young player in return not for a career backup PG.
                It's starting to bite Toronto in the butt. The Raptors possibly could have had a chance at Trey Burke (my opinion/like).

I don't know, I personally don't think the trades AFTER acquiring Lowry would have garnered us getting Rudy Gay. Calderon would still have to be traded, who would we be stuck at point guard with?
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Also, that's a great point in itself. Oklahoma is arguably the best team in terms of working in/around the draft, and or attaining assets with draft picks, etc, etc. If they are able to acquire Muhammad, that would be a huge plus.

Toronto will end up in the 9th/10th seed in the conference, only a top 15 pick, but lots of choices.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                    It's starting to bite Toronto in the butt. The Raptors possibly could have had a chance at Trey Burke (my opinion/like).

I don't know, I personally don't think the trades AFTER acquiring Lowry would have garnered us getting Rudy Gay. Calderon would still have to be traded, who would we be stuck at point guard with?
                    That's true. I guess that's the only positive thing i can say about this trade.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

You guys dont give Lowry enought credit and y'all give this draft WAY to much credit.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        You guys dont give Lowry enought credit and y'all give this draft WAY to much credit.
                        This draft is VERY similar to 2011, but NO Kyrie Irvings. Maybe a player or two with the TYPE of potential like Valanciunas, otherwise, no big time franchise changers.

Just a great amount of players who could be solid NBA starters and or role players for years. This is a draft better suited for the contenders (OKC, SA) or treadmill teams (Boston - now becoming one - Nets/Knicks) looking for some pieces to build with.

Comment

Working...
                        X