This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd number of teams

Guys, we have a problem. We have an odd number of teams and the draft is one week away. We need one more person to join or we'll have to cut a team. Yahoo won't let the league start without an even number.

Are we missing anyone who is interested? I am going to post an announcement on the main Raptors board right away.

Apollo

Comment

• I'm in, no odd number, guys

Comment

• Still room in the dynasty? Would love to be in!
        Last edited by The Coach; Sat Sep 29, 2012, 05:54 PM.
        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
        ― John Wooden

Comment

• Ok, so now maybe we bump it up to 16 teams. Vykis got here first so he gets the guaranteed spot. Coach, you're tentatively in pending one more person joining. I'll give you both the registration info but keep in mind Coach that if no one else joins this week we'll have to remove you from the league. Based on the quick interest generated from the announcement posting, we should get one more.

EDIT: Invites sent. Check your PM. Please following the instructions and register ASAP.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Ok, so now maybe we bump it up to 16 teams. Vykis got here first so he gets the guaranteed spot. Coach, you're tentatively in pending one more person joining. I'll give you both the registration info but keep in mind Coach that if no one else joins this week we'll have to remove you from the league. Based on the quick interest generated from the announcement posting, we should get one more.

EDIT: Invites sent. Check your PM. Please following the instructions and register ASAP.
            Thanks... when is the last day for signup?
            “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
            ― John Wooden

Comment

• I'm absolutely interested if there's still space. I've tried to get a dynasty league going with friends repeatedly the last few years, but few people want to commit long term.

Comment

• coastal wrote: View Post
                I'm absolutely interested if there's still space. I've tried to get a dynasty league going with friends repeatedly the last few years, but few people want to commit long term.
                You're in. Welcome!

I will send the invite via PM shortly.

ADD: Actually due to technical difficulties, I will have to send it tomorrow morning, unless Apollo is able to fire one off. Apparently that's not something I can do from an iPhone.
                Last edited by Joey; Sun Sep 30, 2012, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Sweet!

Comment

• coastal wrote: View Post
                    Sweet!
                    Coastal, check your Messages.

Ok guys, we've got 16 teams. Once Coastal Registers, Teams will be locked.

I had to get my girlfriend to reschedule Thanksgiving at her Parents house for this Saturday, instead of Sunday, just so I didn't miss the draft! haha

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      I had to get my girlfriend to reschedule Thanksgiving at her Parents house for this Saturday, instead of Sunday, just so I didn't miss the draft! haha
                      Like a boss!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                        Like a boss!
                        Hahah Priorities my friend!

Comment

• Anyone else getting shit for having the draft in the afternoon on Canadian Thanksgiving Day weekend?

I feel confident I can put together a solid team with an auto draft but I really would like to be there. My wife is comparing my desire to do the draft with the ridicule I put at my mother about Farmville.

It is very short notice but if the draft could be moved, it would make my life easier. If it can't, that is cool too.

Even if it was pushed to Monday afternoon, that would help.... or next Sunday. But again, if that doesn't work then so be it. Thanks for consideration.

Comment

• I don't mind but what about everyone else? It has to be Saturday or Monday if not Sunday because cap allocation may take a while... I agree that this isn't the greatest date.

Comment

I don't mind but what about everyone else? It has to be Saturday or Monday if not Sunday because cap allocation may take a while... I agree that this isn't the greatest date.
                              Monday evening works best for me. Saturday does not solve the problem as we are heading to the cottage and the iPhone can't support Adobe..... stupid Apple.

2pm eastern would be awesome on Monday.

I know that probably interferes with anyone having turkey on Monday. The in-laws are going on Sunday afternoon and my family is going on Monday evening.

Comment

I don't mind but what about everyone else? It has to be Saturday or Monday if not Sunday because cap allocation may take a while... I agree that this isn't the greatest date.
                                I'd say Saturday would be the best of the 3 days. It seems like the least likely day for people to celebrate thanksgiving.

Comment

Working...
                                X