Addressing PG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    If we get John Wall this summer, I will personally send everyone on this forum a cheque for $1,000,000.
    But according to some posters in this forum, Kyle Lowry is better than John Wall? heck they say Kyle Lowry is better than Mike Conley.

Kyle Lowry is a top 10 PG in this league they say
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I definitely looked at that video way too long. My retinas are on fucking fire.
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        But according to some posters in this forum, Kyle Lowry is better than John Wall? heck they say Kyle Lowry is better than Mike Conley.

Kyle Lowry is a top 10 PG in this league they say
        He is a top 10 pg... He had a bad season and there was a lot of uncertainty with this team. We made some major moves with the rudy gay trade and Lowry was hit with a few injuries. Give him 1 more season and you'll see. Dude is the best rebounding PG in the league and he is a lights out 3pt shooter. He has the skills and talent to be better than Mike Conley but he needs to know when to shoot and when to dish.

Comment

Just #BringBackUzoh as the backup pg and let's roll with lowry for one more season if he works we resign him if he doesn't we let him walk
          #BringBackUzoh

Comment

feet85 wrote: View Post
            Just #BringBackUzoh as the backup pg and let's roll with lowry for one more season if he works we resign him if he doesn't we let him walk
            Exactly. Uzoh is a triple double machine just waiting to happen.

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
              Exactly. Uzoh is a triple double machine just waiting to happen.
              Believe In Uzoh
              #BringBackUzoh

Comment

#BringBackUzoh I'm cool with that. Why's he have so much trouble staying on a roster?
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Because he's a fringe NBA talent at best?

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
                    No, because his triple-double skills are too powerful to contain

Comment

I may be a little bit biased as an Aussie but Matthew Delavadova could be had most likely as an undrafted rookie.
                      Had a good career with St Mary's in which he was there only good player for several years, has international experience in which he has proven he can run a side. IMO he is worth a minimum wage contract, at worst you have a guy that is proven to be a hard worker and a good locker room type. At best you may have someone able to be a handy back-up PG that can switch up to SG if need be.
                      everybody wang chun tonight

Comment

He's only 25 and can be a really good third string pg and he'll have those 15-20 games where he puts up magic johnson-esque numbers #BringBackUzoh
                        #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
                          He could be the next Jeremy Lin, just saying
                          #BringBackUzoh

Comment

feet85 wrote: View Post
                            He's only 25 and can be a really good third string pg and he'll have those 15-20 games where he puts up magic johnson-esque numbers #BringBackUzoh
                            Are you like Tftw's son?

Comment

I always thought he would have remained the third option at PG definitely would of helped us more than Lucas, As for PG going into next season I cant stress enough that Raps should get a pick to grab Kabongo in the second round or take Dallas 13th up for trade to make sure to get him.

Comment

Working...
                              X