No announcement yet.

Metta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's matured a great deal and turned into a really good human being; I have a lot of respect for what he's trying to accomplish in his spare time.

He has a lot to give a young team with desire to play hard every night but I understand the wants of vets when they get to his point in his career.

Comment

Dino4life wrote: View Post
      How come everytime a player becomes available or is rumored to be on the trade block, someone always thinks he'd be a nice pick up just because.
      Seeing that you've only had 131 posts here so far, this is how most of us entertain ourselves during the off-season.

Welcome to RR.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        He's matured a great deal and turned into a really good human being; I have a lot of respect for what he's trying to accomplish in his spare time.
        I am also a fan of this guy. Sure he's a flawed character, but you can't doubt that he's trying to be a positive impact in the world.

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
        this is how most of us entertain ourselves during the off-season.

Welcome to RR.
        and the pre-season
        and the start of the season
        and during the season
        and especially just before trade deadline time

You'd almost think we've got a schedule set up that tells each member when it's their turn to start a thread like this.

The good news is that, you're free to skip them!
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
          You'd almost think we've got a schedule set up that tells each member when it's their turn to start a thread like this.
          EDIT: TROLL ALERT!!!

Just got the notice that it's my turn... KRIS HUMPHRIES?

Rumours suggest that the Celtics want to deal Humphries and or Wallace. If Boston is looking to get serious about tanking...

Why not Bring back Hump as our back up power forward??? Yes he's overpaid, but he's only got 1 year left

ESPN trademachine says you can't trade either, but camby (4 mil) for rondo (12 mil) works so i'm assuming Kleiza (4 mil) + one of hansbrough/novak for Hump (12 mil) would work. It's a contract year for hump, so maybe he'll put up good numbers.
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I do hope someone steps up and claims him off waivers. simply because him making threats of not playing to ensure that he gets to free agency, getting his full salary, and still getting to go to the team that he wants amounts to circumventing the spirit of the CBA.

Comment

Tyler and MWP on the same team? no thanks. A little too much crazy.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

He has a lot to give a young team with desire to play hard every night but I understand the wants of vets when they get to his point in his career.
                How did you write that without laughing?
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                  EDIT: TROLL ALERT!!!

Just got the notice that it's my turn... KRIS HUMPHRIES?

Rumours suggest that the Celtics want to deal Humphries and or Wallace. If Boston is looking to get serious about tanking...

Why not Bring back Hump as our back up power forward??? Yes he's overpaid, but he's only got 1 year left

ESPN trademachine says you can't trade either, but camby (4 mil) for rondo (12 mil) works so i'm assuming Kleiza (4 mil) + one of hansbrough/novak for Hump (12 mil) would work. It's a contract year for hump, so maybe he'll put up good numbers.
                  What about Hump is better than Hansbrough? And I don't want some breakdown of per minute production...Hansbrough has a stronger impact, almost just by his approach/attitude, than Hump.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    What about Hump is better than Hansbrough? And I don't want some breakdown of per minute production...Hansbrough has a stronger impact, almost just by his approach/attitude, than Hump.
                    call me a racist against pigs.
                    I honestly cannot tell the two apart.

Comment

can't wait for the calamity in the ACC

Comment

Working...
                      X