Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving forward: Uzoh and Anderson: here for the rest of the seaon (42)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    I disagree. I think they've shown they can be solid contributors. With both starting they've beaten the Celtics and Hawks, two of the hotter teams in the league. I'm not saying AA can be our potential 6th man, but he's definitely shown he can contribute.

If you're rolling with a guy like Jose or Holliday who are going to command major minutes might as well roll with a cheap backup like Uzoh. Hes better at running the team than Bayless.
    82 games is a long season and provides a lot of opportunities for other teams to scout.

Comment

I guess
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        82 games is a long season and provides a lot of opportunities for other teams to scout.
        Consistency is the answer.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I caught a good chunk of the fourth quarter tonight.

I like that Dentmon guy. Be shocked if he doesn't stick around.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post

He won't trust me. If you watched the entire game you would know that uzoh was playing much better than dentmon, so if anyone's staying it's going to be uzoh and Anderson

Comment

Had time between volumeposting in a Raptorforum to see 1 minute of an actual Raptorgame and a guy hitting a 3ptr? Probably missed out on some other parts of his game. But thanks for another enlightening insight.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                Had time between volumeposting in a Raptorforum to see 1 minute of an actual Raptorgame and a guy hitting a 3ptr? Probably missed out on some other parts of his game. But thanks for another enlightening insight.
                Not a problem. Hopefully, next time i'll have time to catch two minutes.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Anderson, and Uzoh can replace Rasual Butler and Anthony Carter and fill that role on our team. I think it is way better to bring in d leaguers like this than burnt out has beens.
                  "Defense wins championships."

Comment

More important to me than the basic numbers is that they seem to naturally play Caseys style of game. I can see finding players with better numbers, but if the chemistry isnt there, like it is with Uzoh and Anderson, then the production wont be what we have now. I like Anderson for his solid 3 point shooting and defence and Uzoh is a decent backup PG if our 2 other PG's come up lame. I'd rather see Uzoh at PG than Forbes.

Comment

Not a problem. Hopefully, next time i'll have time to catch two minutes.
                      haha

i dont see any of them sticking around after this year. here i am the opposite of super raptor i would much rather the end of my bench be positive role models in the latter stages of their careers like magloire and carter. up until he started playing i was happy with rasual but again if he had his real role he would have played the same amount of minutes this year as the other 2. three different areas, point, wing and big with a player/teacher like that is a real positive influence on the young kids and if they aren't ignorant arseholes they will listen to those players in practice.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                        I'd agree with NoProps. 3rd Stringers. 11th-12th men. Maybe more than that? Anderson has proved well as a starter, same with Uzoz, but he still has to prove himself.
                        It's good to have these guys around the team to show the regulars what hunger-to-stay-in-the-NBA looks like (up close).

Someone right on the bench to act as a D-League-wiki of sorts. Crappy hotels, long bus rides, empty stadiums.
                        "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Hopefully none of them, should they return, catch Moon Syndrome.

Comment

Ha Ha Ha! Great line.

Comment

Sonny's chances are slim to none right about now.
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I was thinking the same thing

Its like dating a girl who gives awesome mouth.... So impressive that you marry her... But once that ring is on her finger, on a good day all you get is a "handshake".... Not even lubed... A dry "handshake"

Comment

Working...
                                X