Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh On Jimmy Fallon Show

highest rated youtube comments were:

Chris Bosh is so third tier, you can't even get a Miami Bosh jersey at the NBA store in NYC. The employee at the store said, "I'm sorry, who are you looking for? We don't carry jerseys of players that are soft and not able to lead their team to the playoffs
    In fact - Chris Bosh is so third tier, he's on a third tier late night show
    Also notice when Fallon asked him "do you have a nickname?" and Bosh said "no I do not" clearly CB4 was never to his liking.

Isn't his nickname Giraffe? Or did that never stick?

Comment

it's true i used to like jimmy fallon but he's just too bitch i switched to craig ferguson much better choice.

i mean i rate it like letterman,leno,ferguson,kimmel,fallon.

wade, lebron,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bosh

fallon never even asks anyone serious questions or something interesting he just goes wow, so you are like an nba player for this super friends team.

he did the pussiest attempt at a choke hold i've ever seen when chuck lidell was on. chris and jimmy go hand in hand, they might as well be lovers. too much press for a third tier player
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        it's true i used to like jimmy fallon but he's just too bitch i switched to craig ferguson much better choice.

i mean i rate it like letterman,leno,ferguson,kimmel,fallon.

wade, lebron,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bosh

fallon never even asks anyone serious questions or something interesting he just goes wow, so you are like an nba player for this super friends team.

he did the pussiest attempt at a choke hold i've ever seen when chuck lidell was on. chris and jimmy go hand in hand, they might as well be lovers. too much press for a third tier player
        You know you talkshow has hit rock bottom when people on your show talk about how old people love them, and all the young people outside of miami hate him...

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
          You know you talkshow has hit rock bottom when people on your show talk about how old people love them, and all the young people outside of miami hate him...
          which one are we talking about here?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            which one are we talking about here?
            both

Comment

i'm so confused, right now. but, w/e.

Comment

Working...
              X