Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What WILL Masai do at the trade deadline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MU WILL NOT MAKE ANY MOVE Trust me , I know

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
      MU WILL NOT MAKE ANY MOVE Trust me , I know
      Ceez can you confirm?

Comment

Bucks veteran shooting guard Gary Neal has drawn interest from several teams and seems certain to be dealt. The Bucks are also dangling young power forward John Henson and could package him with a veteran player with a high salary like shooting guard O.J Mayo, who is in the first season of a fully-guaranteed three-year, $24 million deal. Racine Journal-Times - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.o10YXCDm.dpuf
        If it's legit, I hope MU is looking into it. Both players would be good additions, extra scoring off the bench plus a 23 year old PF with tons of potential!
        Last edited by saints91; Tue Feb 18, 2014, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          I also think that 75% of what Masai does with his time, will be to mess with the Knicks.
          Yeah, well I could see the Knicks offering Lowry a poison pill FA contract and force MU's hand in the off-season.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
            Yeah, well I could see the Knicks offering Lowry a poison pill FA contract and force MU's hand in the off-season.
            The Knicks? With what money?

Comment

Poison pill for 2nd round or undrafted free agents only

It is the Gilbert arenas clause

Have to be restricted free agents for poison pill

Comment

Faried is too small. I'd love to get Varejao somehow. He's the perfect big who can play both PF/C, and start or backup. Not sure if he's even on the block and what the Raps would have to give to get, but most reports say that the Cavs are itching to do something at the deadline.
                That would be a great fit. He's very injury prone though isn't he?

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                  Ceez can you confirm?
                  i CANNOT
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                    If it's legit, I hope MU is looking into it. Both players would be good additions, extra scoring off the bench plus a 23 year old PF with tons of potential!
                    next to giannis, henson is the one dude the bucks shouldn't even think of dealing

i'd do this without hesitation
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

This trade deadline is hilarious (season in general). One giant game of chicken among GMs. Every single seller wants first round picks and no buyer wants to give them up. Who blinks first?

Comment

If we could get Henson! Omg! I'd trade Any of our Pf's and a 2016 1st top 10 protected
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          This trade deadline is hilarious (season in general). One giant game of chicken among GMs. Every single seller wants first round picks and no buyer wants to give them up. Who blinks first?
                          Dolan would if he anymore 1st rounders left haha
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                            Dolan would if he anymore 1st rounders left haha
                            Or he wouldn't out of fear of looking bad?

As if spending well over $100 million (including taxes...I don't know the exact number) for a losing team doesn't make you look bad....and really stupid.

Comment

Getting Henson would be unreal.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I can't see Henson being legitimately available without taking back either Mayo or Ilyasova...Both are looking like bad investments because of their contracts (and in Mayo's case, because he's a fat lazy *&#$).

Comment

Working...
                                X