Raptors 5th jersey..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors 5th jersey..

In addition to the red, black, white and green jersey..

The boys will be sporting a new camo jersey this year to support/in honour of Canadian troops on March 21

pg2_toronto_d1_576.jpg

As you can see in these exclusive photos, the Raptors have created the NBA's first-ever camouflage uniform.

It will make its on-court debut March 21, as part of Canadian Forces Night, and will be worn three more times after that.
    LINK

Bargs in camo, the only way he can look like a seasoned vet.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Pretty cool looking actually. I know the San Diego Padres have done this as well.
      North Carolina as well.

I get the feeling that with these Jerseys, and the 3D Floor etc., the Raps are going to go the way of the 'Gimmick' this year.

Comment

Love the idea of the camo uni's my dad is in the military and i know he would certainly appreciate it.
        Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

Raps need a complete uni overhaul there I said it
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Complete overhaul? As in what? Bring back purple? Changing the name to Huskies? (which probably won't happen).

Comment

complete style change. i abhor the current. much, MUCH prefer the classic (bulls/celts) style. make a white and a red one with TORONTO and RAPTORS across the top. an alternate black for when you're feeling frisky.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Id actually be all for a name change to Huskies lol. Atleast after we get into playoff contention so we don't get called the puppies...

Comment

And HEY! I loved the purple and the purple fever

Comment

The Raptors is a Beastly name alright.

Comment

Ok we need to toss this idea of changing the team name to the Huskies, or any other name for that matter, right out the window once and for all.

We are the Raptors and always will be!

That is all.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        complete style change. i abhor the current. much, MUCH prefer the classic (bulls/celts) style. make a white and a red one with TORONTO and RAPTORS across the top. an alternate black for when you're feeling frisky.
                        Isn't that kinda what we have?
                        Or exactly what we have..? haha

Or are you saying you don't like the Green one and the Camo ones?
                        OR are you saying you don't like the Stripes down the sides of the jersey?

I actually really like this set of three jerseys we have here.
                        Could do without all the rest though.

Am also surprised we don't bring these ones out everyonce in a while as a Retro Throw-back:
                        Last edited by Joey; Fri Dec 23, 2011, 12:22 PM.

Comment

^^^I would love for the purple dino jerseys to come back as a throwback night. I'd cop one in a heartbeat...probably a Carter one too.

Curious, whose retro jersey would you guys get???

Comment

Id get a T-Mac.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                              ^^^I would love for the purple dino jerseys to come back as a throwback night. I'd cop one in a heartbeat...probably a Carter one too.

Curious, whose retro jersey would you guys get???
                              I'd definitely get a Carter jersey as well. I've been thinking about it for a while now actually.
                              Love those Pin-Stripes.

Comment

Working...
                              X