GT: Sixers @ Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Man, Amir has put his big boy pants on!

- Pau Gasol

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
        Man, Amir has put his big boy pants on!

- Pau Gasol
        haha +1

I'm loving the amir to davis buckets

I heart Amir Johnson
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• he is up to 19 with the 2 free throws after that graphic, probably more to come

Comment

• Stiffling defence today

Comment

• we move past detroit to 10th in east

Comment

• Wow, holding an NBA team to the low 70's is great D !!!

Comment

• I don't know about that fields make, I would of just ran the clock like Casey asked (its only going to piss off the 76'ers next time we play them)

They were not defending at all, maybe heard casey... did not think the 2 extra points were necessary.

Comment

• Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                      I don't know about that fields make, I would just ran the clock like Casey asked
                      yeah that was unnecessary.. reminds me of what happened with us and the pacers last year... or was it the year before? cant remember now

Comment

• Philly not even fighting till the end, though not very classy move by Fields
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                          yeah that was unnecessary.. reminds me of what happened with us and the pacers last year... or was it the year before? cant remember now
                          relax guys, how much harder are they gonna come out next time really... do they turn it up to 11?

Comment

• meh, Fields was calling for it. I don't see it as rubbing salt in the wound, Calderon was just rewarding Fields for the hustle
                            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Comment

• Haha awesome pick, running out like Rocky Balboa
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X