Online Dating Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    And Heinz, you are a douche. But, it's hilarious.
    i just got home from the TFC game (and the post game drinking) to walk my dog... and im watching him eat some bug that i accidentally let in the house,,,, and about to go watch women get naked and belittle their existence in this world to rubbing their coochie on my face for $20 per song...

but i just wanted to stop and take a seond to say.... thanks bro.... i try really hard to be a douche.... glad soembody appreciates

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      Actually, you never "asked" for advice. We just kind of gave it on the assumption that you needed it. Some of it was just general advice, targeted at no one. lol

Anyways, why are we all back tracking and covering our asses. Last time I checked, we aren't in trouble here.

We just need to tone it down.

And Heinz, you are a douche. But, it's hilarious.
      Thats true. You just kinda started tellin me shit

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        i just got home from the TFC game (and the post game drinking) to walk my dog... and im watching him eat some bug that i accidentally let in the house,,,, and about to go watch women get naked and belittle their existence in this world to rubbing their coochie on my face for $20 per song...

but i just wanted to stop and take a seond to say.... thanks bro.... i try really hard to be a douche.... glad soembody appreciates
        Don't sell yourself short. You are a hilarious douche.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
        X