Game #54: Chicago Bulls 94 - Toronto Raptors 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    Nah, i don't think he's soft either. It's just that he's aloof on the court. Not aware of anything and always disoriented, and I don't think you can teach that.
    That's how like 95% of bigs are coming into the league. It takes time to figure out where you're always supposed to be. You can definitely teach it. It takes lots of practice, repetition, and tape watching.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      That's how like 95% of bigs are coming into the league. It takes time to figure out where you're always supposed to be. You can definitely teach it. It takes lots of practice, repetition, and tape watching.
      Hopefully he gets to work in the summer then haha
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

I want you to change the quote in your signature to: "Kazan WILL win us a championship". Please.
        OG is our king

Comment

Just have to be patient. Jonas is a high character guy who's very eager to learn and improve. (Maybe too eager for his own good as I think it's a big part of his struggles that he wants to be doing better than he is)

I don't know how much he can work on it in the summer. He can watch a lot of tape, but the best "work" for it is during games. That's the one good thing about playing for his national team. While the rules are a bit different, it's still the fastest and most skilled non-NBA basketball, and he needs as much high-level experience as possible at this stage. I thought summer league was a big mistake for him last year. Just wasted his time and maybe even instilled an unwarranted level of confidence because he was killing lesser competition.

Comment

• If the Raptors ever play the Bulls in the playoffs its going to be intense. How many technicals were thrown? You could see JV's frustration out there. Lowry even with a fairly sh!t game (mainly due to his fouls) came through with that clutch 3. Too bad DeMar couldn't get that one passed Butler. Would have liked a better play but really DD was playing the best and he deserved to take that shot. Also helps with his confidence if he's ever put in that position again.

Good game overall.. too bad they lost. Next three games should be gimmies (although Cleveland is playing much better).. have to win them all to keep the 3rd seed alive.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
              I want you to change the quote in your signature to: "Kazan WILL win us a championship". Please.
              lol, dont wanna get too cocky now.
              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Yeah........I don't particularly want to face this team in the first round of the playoffs.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                  Yeah........I don't particularly want to face this team in the first round of the playoffs.
                  I don't think anybody does.

I disagree with Jack about the Nets though. Definitely not a sure thing because they're vets...but they've got no inside presence and no legs. Think the Raps have a decent chance, and think it would be the most fun series to win, for the "fuck you Pierce and Garnett!" perspective.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    I don't think anybody does.

I disagree with Jack about the Nets though. Definitely not a sure thing because they're vets...but they've got no inside presence and no legs. Think the Raps have a decent chance, and think it would be the most fun series to win, for the "fuck you Pierce and Garnett!" perspective.
                    Ya it'd be a tough series but i'd really enjoy it. Agreed with their interior game as well, JV literally looked like the Euro Shaq the last time we played them in Brooklyn, he could've dropped 35 in that game easily, KG and co literally had no interest (or ability) to stop him.
                    The Bulls though...they're so smart, really exposed the youth of JV and Ross tonight with their intelligent cutting and stuff. No thx

Comment

• Did anyone notice Hansbrough tackle Dunleavy in the game? Didn't notice at first, but after careful observation I did.

Comment

• JV was a puppy tonight against the bulls 2 and 2? really? Watch the tape look what Hansbro does battling for position shorter and getting boards JV just does these dumb taps at the ball hes taller and a better leaper than Hansbro and he sucks at getting boards.

He needs some serious drill work. It was so embarrassing Casey was right to pull him he was a complete no show, I can understand not scoring its the Bulls they dont give up paint baskets but at least get the board and go to the line, its pretty sad that a center never goes to the line.

Comment

• secueritae wrote: View Post
                          Did anyone notice Hansbrough tackle Dunleavy in the game? Didn't notice at first, but after careful observation I did.

Dunleavy gave him a good shot though before the tackle.

Comment

• secueritae wrote: View Post
                            Did anyone notice Hansbrough tackle Dunleavy in the game? Didn't notice at first, but after careful observation I did.

Funniest video ive ever seen ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahah ahaha
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Can anyone tell me what was Casey doing in the game yesterday?!

Comment

• Double dribble signal
                                @Boymusic66

Comment

Working...
                                X