X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    my mind is racing.

could a blow up be imminent?

BC did say this team could make playoffs. clearly that would be ceiling and TL and MU not up for a few playoff games.
    There are three guys that I could see Bryan quitting the team over: Bargnani, DeRozan or Gay.

Moving Bargnani is inevitable.. but I'd be very curious if MU trades Gay or DD tomorrow. Exciting times!

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      There are three guys that I could see Bryan quitting the team over: Bargnani, DeRozan or Gay.

Moving Bargnani is inevitable.. but I'd be very curious if MU trades Gay or DD tomorrow. Exciting times!
      something big please something big coming!!!!

Comment

Maybe he stepped down because he's too ashamed to have put this franchise is such an embarrasing position (ie. no draft pick and no cap room).
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

How is trading away out best players exciting?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
            Maybe he stepped down because he's too ashamed to have put this franchise is such an embarrasing position (ie. no draft pick and no cap room).
            are you cra cra?

this is a playoff team yo

Comment

With all the talk about Ujiri and Casey being on the same page I doubt MU is planning to move Gay or DeMar they have been highlighted like crazy about their off season workouts and progression going into next season, just seems weird to be like "Hey fans this is what your 2 stars are up to before we trade them"

Comment

So...he's basically semi-retired?
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  So...he's basically semi-retired?
                  semi-jobseeker

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                    With all the talk about Ujiri and Casey being on the same page I doubt MU is planning to move Gay or DeMar they have been highlighted like crazy about their off season workouts and progression going into next season, just seems weird to be like "Hey fans this is what your 2 stars are up to before we trade them"
                    that would be a better strategy than openly admitting you want to trade him, don't you think?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                      How is trading away out best players exciting?
                      sad when the three best players all are known for the same thing: inefficient volume scoring.

of the three only gay consistently brings more to the table.

Comment

They'll get rid of everyone except JV and it's WIGGINS TIME!!!

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

that would be a better strategy than openly admitting you want to trade him, don't you think?
                          It would be better to stay hush hush and not talk about them at all. If they had to talk about anyone's development just talk about JV to wet the fans appetite about the teams future.

Comment

He wouldn't be a Consultant if he left on his own. This is an MLSE decision to re mediate him into unemployment.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              It would be better to stay hush hush and not talk about them at all. If they had to talk about anyone's development just talk about JV to wet the fans appetite about the teams future.
                              True but running a nba franchise is a year round endeavor.

focusing on just one player is a good way to overkill and overhype.while raising unrealistic expectations.

Comment

I can only hope he perceives a pending bargnani deal as a slap in the face.
                                First thing I thought was 'Bargnani deal right around the corner'

Comment

Working...
                                X