This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    What has happened, happened. There is no point for these thread.

In 2006 Bargs was the guys with the most potential and that is the reason he was drafted #1 overall. It just didn't pan out (well at least not yet still lots of time (Bargs is only 24)). Drafting isn't easy, so stop making a billion different "what if" threads.
    Sir, then please take your narrow behind comments on to another thread.....smh

Fyi- he wasn't the player with the most potential Rudy Gay was.........as well you never draft potential with the #1 overall pick you draft proven NBA ready players ie BRoy.smh

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
      Sir, then please take your narrow behind comments on to another thread.....smh

Fyi- he wasn't the player with the most potential Rudy Gay was.........as well you never draft potential with the #1 overall pick you draft proven NBA ready players ie BRoy.smh
      Like the article said...

Many scouts took Roy's game for granted, especially since he was hidden at the University of Washington.
      and like I said drafting isn't easy. Sure you can say you should of drafted Roy for sure not but in 2006 you couldn't.

Comment

You are putting the draft knowing how the players turned out. Bargnani was going either 1st or 2nd. Rajon Rondo was in no way top 5 projected and Roy might have been the most talented player in the draft but no one considered him to be no.1 pick, partly because of his health issues.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
          Like the article said...

and like I said drafting isn't easy. Sure you can say you should of drafted Roy for sure not but in 2006 you couldn't.
          Brandon Roy was the consensus most ready NBA player at the time by most experts.smh Potential gets coaches fired ie Sam Mitchell.

Fyi- I'm from Seattle I have watched BRoy play ever since HS so I knew all about him at the 2006 draft.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
            You are putting the draft knowing how the players turned out. Bargnani was going either 1st or 2nd. Rajon Rondo was in no way top 5 projected and Roy might have been the most talented player in the draft but no one considered him to be no.1 pick, partly because of his health issues.
            Who is you?

None of these posted redrafts are my own- please click on the provided links...smh

Comment

Bargs no.8, stupidest thing ever, sure he cant or wont rebound but no way should he be that down.

1. Roy
              2. Rondo
              3. Aldridge
              4. Gay
              the rest......

Comment

please click on the provided links...smh
                Please stop using "...smh". It's really, really, really annoying to just about everyone here.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Who is you?

None of these posted redrafts are my own- please click on the provided links...smh
                  Yeah well the guy that posted that, was putting it knowing how the players turned out. NO WAY Roy would have been first and Rondo top 5.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                    Please stop using "...smh". It's really, really, really annoying to just about everyone here.
                    LOL just googles smh, it means shake my head. Nice.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                      Get a life- how are you going to tell me how and/or what to post? Is that seriously anal or what?

Get real...........smfh@u lmfao@u

Your continuous personal attacks on me despite thread particulars to the contrary is very self revealing........smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh

If you want to play with someone do like Willie D said and Play Wit'cha Ya Mama:
                      Last edited by SirChillyMost; Sun Nov 7, 2010, 01:06 AM.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                        LOL just googles smh, it means shake my head. Nice.
                        I totally thought he made up the abbreviation himself, never heard of it.

Comment

Get real...........smfh@u lmfao@u

Your continuous personal attacks on me despite thread particulars to the contrary is very self revealing........smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh smh
                          Forget it Tim, you can't beat immaturity, it's impossible.

Regarding the article, as many have already pointed out, even with hindsight, there's some very questionable rankings i.e. Tyrus Thomas.
                          Last edited by Krix; Sun Nov 7, 2010, 04:24 AM.

Comment

LOL @ SirChilly's reply. Seriously dude, there is a life outside Youtube :P

Comment

Krix wrote: View Post
                              Forget it Tim, you can't beat immaturity, it's impossible.

Regarding the article, as many have already pointed out, even with hindsight, there's some very questionable rankings i.e. Tyrus Thomas.
                              I'm the one being told how to post and I'm immature....tell me how Tim's ass taste (Shaq's voice).....smh

LOL @ SirChilly's reply. Seriously dude, there is a life outside Youtube :P
                              Last edited by SirChillyMost; Sun Nov 7, 2010, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Woah... How in the "NBA fanhouse" can a rational and informed NBA fan think to put Ronnie Brewer, Tyrus Thomas and Randy Fowe ahead of Bargnani and Paul Milsap in evaluating the outcome of the 2006 draft 4+years after the fact?!?!

I call shenanigans!
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X