Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    OR better idea....USE DELON WRIGHT!!!

Remember our draft pick?! The 6'5 PG we have that was rated as an ELITE DEFENDER in college???

The one that is a much better passer than probably anybody on the roster?? Yeah that guy! I think it's about damn time we give him a chance.

Delon is to Corey what Norm is to Carroll, any time he got decent minutes at the end of last season he proved that and looked far more impressive than Joseph in that short span than I've EVER seen of 3rd string Joseph.
    Forgot about him. Is he ready?

One explanation could be that Cory and Carroll are trade bait and the Raps need to at least play them as if they're consistent minutes rotation players, up until the trade deadline.

Comment

• Comment

• Honestly, I want Boston in the playoffs. We can beat this team.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Honestly, I want Boston in the playoffs. We can beat this team.
          Yeh i want them in the playoffs too. Key is to stay in the 2-3 spot.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Which is why the refs got JV out of the game early.

Comment

Agree. I would much rather face them than the wizards. The Wiz will be able to play their starting 5 huge mins in the playoffs which will be scary.

Also I am so pissed with Carroll. I'm getting used to the missed 3's and layups but his defense has been terrible too. He over commits so much, chasing who ever he is supposed to guard without communicating. So many plays late in the 4th he would leave his man wide open to go help on another player when he doesn't need to. Also he fell asleep on defense and allowed Brown to go for an easy alley-opp late in the game which is just inexcusable.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Forgot about him. Is he ready?

One explanation could be that Cory and Carroll are trade bait and the Raps need to at least play them as if they're consistent minutes rotation players, up until the trade deadline.
                He's already played a few games in the D-League (more than you can say for Sully) and he looked just fine and it's not like we need 30 mins out of him. Maybe just take even 10-12 mins but that's more time with Corey off the court and really this isn't all just about how bad Joseph is, Delon can ball. The kid damn near a 30 PER and played at a level similar to Denzel Valentine (although DV was a better shooter, DW was a MUCH better defender). While it may sound a bit much, I think a player like Wright is what the Cavs are looking for....a distributor and great defender. We have it and just squander it on the bench because he's "not a vet".

But I sure as hell hope what you're saying is the case although I highly doubt it as Casey played these guys this way last year too even Carroll looked slow as hell (and still garbage) after his return from a bad injury. I can only pray that Masai forces Casey's hand by trading them both away.

Comment

Be careful who you ask for.... I remember fans wanted Washington in 2014-15 playoffs.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Oh yes, I want the Cuntics in the playoffs. Beating them would mean as much as making the ECF to me.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                      Be careful who you ask for.... I remember fans wanted Washington in 2014-15 playoffs.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Washington will beat us this year mate... if they figure out road stuff.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        He was able to get all the way to the lay-up time-after-time last season. Either other teams have figured him out, or Cory has lost a step in some way.
                        I would say that teams have figured him out. Cory is fairly predictable and doesn' t have too many counter moves on his drives other than the step back fade-away. He doesn't have a great first step or cross-over move, and he doesn't shoot enough 3's to make defenders will play up on him. Raps have gotten a lot of exposure the last year, so with more winning comes better scouting and game-planning.

Comment

• Considering how much demar and Lowry struggle in playoffs, I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable going up against ANY playoff team in the East.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            Considering how much demar and Lowry struggle in playoffs, I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable going up against ANY playoff team in the East.
                            Well unfortunately the rules state we have to play SOMEBODY to qualify for playoff "wins". So yeah, I wanna get Boston (in round 2).

We're still gonna get 2nd seed. It's just tough right now. The raps WERE slumping, but honestly the last 6 games have been: 1 dominant raps win and 5 nail biter last-play finishes, and we're 2-4. That's without the nba 4th leading scorer demar. This team will come around. There's a lot of pride and a lot of talent too.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Slumping? they're 8-11 in their last 19 games.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Slumping? they're 8-11 in their last 19 games.
                                Yeah, but watch trends. They're 8-11 yeah but they've had 4 heartbreakers in the last 6 games, they could easily be 6-0 or realistically 4-2 the last 6 and it's a whole different story. I suspect if demar had played in all 6 we would have won 4 or 5, not 2. This team is better tan the '15 squad. These guys have powell and joseph, say what you want about cojo those 2 are better on d than lou and greivis. Ross was our starting sf, and bebe is a far better rim protector than anything on that squad, Hayes handsbro and younger jonas.

Am I concerned? Yes. But I've also seen a turnaround the last 7 to 10 days from before. No way this team doesn't get shit together when demar gets back, whether it's before or after the all star break I have faith they get their swagger back
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X