Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously , what were your expectations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously , what were your expectations?

Just wondering because I surfed other raptor sites and found a lot of you people are already throwing in the the towel. As for myself, I didn't really have any expectations when we didn't land a sf who could put the ball in the basket. We had a top ten defense and a bottom three offense, but for some reason we added a defensive pg instead of addressing the sf position.
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

as most of you all know I am the biggest calderon fanboy but I do love lowry, however I feel the sf position needed to be addressed

Comment

Gonna give it 4 - 6 weeks. Casey has to see all of his guys in real game situations and try moving the pieces around a little. I still think Fields will show more than we've seen, and I think DeMar will take a step forward. I like the idea of AB and JV on the floor together. Having those two and Lowry, with Fields able to play good D will hide the SF hole on offence.

Comment

If they're going to make the playoffs they'll have to figure it out a lot sonner than 4-6 weeks
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

*sooner
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            If they're going to make the playoffs they'll have to figure it out a lot sonner than 4-6 weeks
            My unspoken assumption was that once they figure it out they will totally dominate the Atlantic Division. ;-)

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
              My unspoken assumption was that once they figure it out they will totally dominate the Atlantic Division. ;-)
              serious? I love this team like everyone on here but we are the worst team in the atlantic. I hear ddoug smith on prime time talking about the raps love rudy gay, hopefully something happens there or we are completely screwed.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                Gonna give it 4 - 6 weeks. Casey has to see all of his guys in real game situations and try moving the pieces around a little. I still think Fields will show more than we've seen, and I think DeMar will take a step forward. I like the idea of AB and JV on the floor together. Having those two and Lowry, with Fields able to play good D will hide the SF hole on offence.
                don't know about fields, was never high on him, just know bc took a huge risk

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                  serious? I love this team like everyone on here but we are the worst team in the atlantic. I hear ddoug smith on prime time talking about the raps love rudy gay, hopefully something happens there or we are completely screwed.
                  We aren't the worst. If we can get things clicking we're top 3 easy, who's gonna stop us? 76ers? knicks? please. Those teams are wayy overrated and so is brooklyn. Brooklyn's D will be atrocious just watch, brook lopez and his soft interior D won't help the cause either.

Comment

They lost by two points to the 3rd best team in the East. Unless people were expecting them to finish 3rd or higher, I don't know how anyone can be too upset at this point.

Comment

jrdyck wrote: View Post
                      They lost by two points to the 3rd best team in the East. Unless people were expecting them to finish 3rd or higher, I don't know how anyone can be too upset at this point.
                      Bammm. That's what I'm talkin' about.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        We aren't the worst. If we can get things clicking we're top 3 easy, who's gonna stop us? 76ers? knicks? please. Those teams are wayy overrated and so is brooklyn. Brooklyn's D will be atrocious just watch, brook lopez and his soft interior D won't help the cause either.
                        love your optimism but we will finish last. brooklyn has no d but we have no offense

Comment

9th in the Conference. But i think they have the talent to make the playoffs as a 7th-8th seed.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

"I'm not sure they should have any expectations" - Charles Barkley
                            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Still hoping for 38Ws and flirting with the 8th
                              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X