Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously , what were your expectations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love what we've done with improving the roster but also agree with other posters that the roster is still in need of further tweeking (especially at small forward and shooting guard). I think this year we will take a step forward and get better, but the problem is, so will all of the other teams in the atlantic division, and dare I say, they'll probably take bigger strides forward than us. Since we have to play these teams 4 times each over the course of the season, I can see a lot of hard fought games and I think we'll win some but we'll also lose quite a few (but like last year, they won't be blowouts - competitive, but still loses). Take a look at the season opener - a close game, but we lost. I can see a whole lot of that happening this year. But hey, as long as we're getting better and being competitive, I'm happy. Silver lining to the cloud of losing a lot of close games? - higher draft pick to get a small forward!

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      You're saying we have no offense after 1 game? D wins you more games than O trust me on that.
      You said Brooklyn has no D after NO games?!

Comment

didn't think we were this bad but i'm glad we are losing
        "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
          didn't think we were this bad but i'm glad we are losing
          Glad? Why is that? I think it absolutely sucks.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            Glad? Why is that? I think it absolutely sucks.
            I would venture to guess because it will hopefully ensure Colangelo's exit.

Comment

Working...
            X