Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN 2010 Free Agency Dime (#3 via RR's Arsenalist) - Chris Bosh

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/p...423/chris-bosh

Comments, opinons from all of the ESPN staff writers - including RR's very own Arsenalist (woot!) - and Percentage-based guesses where Chris Bosh will play next season.

"With Hedo," said Bosh in his exit interview, "looking back at it, who wouldn't have thought that signing Hedo and signing Jermaine wouldn't bring instant success? But it didn't work out like that."
    RR OG

First of all, I'm not seeing a bright future for Bruce Bowen in television. And lose the bow tie.

The one thing that a lot of US media guys don't seem to get his Bosh's desire to be the main man. They talk about him playing with LeBron or Wade when I'm not convinced he'd want that, no matter where it was.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Marc Stein, ESPN.com: I fear I'm being charitable when I say 10 percent. It's probably closer to zero percent after the season Toronto had. I've believed for months that Bosh loves life in Toronto far more than most of us south of the border believe, but now I believe that major changes are inevitable/unavoidable after the internal tensions and disappointments endured by that team. The consensus expectation around the league is that Bosh is going to work with the Raps on a sign-and-trade so he doesn't leave them with nothing, but moving Bosh -- as opposed to finding someone who will trade for Hedo Turkoglu -- is the easiest way to start an overhaul.
      this dude seems to have done the most research out of all of them and has probably all the same reasons we see bosh leaving or staying...
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
        http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/p...423/chris-bosh

Comments, opinons from all of the ESPN staff writers - including RR's very own Arsenalist (woot!) - and Percentage-based guesses where Chris Bosh will play next season.
        I wouldnt be surprised in the least if BC did not seek Bosh's approval before making both deals.

Comment

Working...
        X