Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: November 26th - Brooklyn @ Toronto 7pm (Raptors dodge a bullet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    LOL

I tried to find a short video clip but my 40 second search came up with nothing 15 seconds or less.

But at least you were thinking it!
    Look for the close loss to Miami.

Comment

I really, really want to see Psycho-T and KG get in a slap fight. "Hold me back! Hold me back!" *Jason Terry holds KG back. Everyone backpedals while wildly flailing at the air.*

On the flip side, I thought I would never have to watch Alan Anderson play basketball again. I'm tempted to not even watch, just to avoid him. I can't explain it.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

The flu

iblastoff wrote: View Post
        I sense a loss. Reports say Hansbrough and Amir are out due to the flu while Gay is back in.
        Good grief. This is one reason why you do not let guys play with the flu. It's contagious! The other reason is that it can kill you if you do not treat it properly. Apparently, the Raptors do not have a team doctor...

Still, the Nets are so bad right now, you may as well kick them while they're down. They will thank you for it later.

Please fix the spelling of "November" for this thread, if it's not too late.

Comment

No Christian. That is your deal.

I saw a headline on ESPN.com that Lopez and Williams were out tomorrow night so I started a game thread.

I added a little editorial for shits and giggles with my thoughts.

The Raptors are not going to be able to go about their games as a quiet under dog anymore.

We'll see how they handle that.... and for anyone hoping they add another Atlantic division banner to the rafters I hope they do better than last year. (BTW, division banner is a joke).
          Looks quite sad

Compared to

I would take it off if it would be up to me.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
            Good grief. This is one reason why you do not let guys play with the flu. It's contagious! The other reason is that it can kill you if you do not treat it properly. Apparently, the Raptors do not have a team doctor...

Still, the Nets are so bad right now, you may as well kick them while they're down. They will thank you for it later.

Please fix the spelling of "November" for this thread, if it's not too late.
            A mod will have to fix.

I fixed the title in the first post though.

Sorry.

Comment

Raps need to get this win so they can be one of the many reasons Brooklyn fires Kidd.

Also J kidd have KG, Pierce and Terry really shows the value of good coaching despite their age Doc Rivers made them great together. He would definitely be my pick for Raps coach if he was ever free.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                Raps need to get this win so they can be one of the many reasons Brooklyn fires Kidd.

Also J kidd have KG, Pierce and Terry really shows the value of good coaching despite their age Doc Rivers made them great together. He would definitely be my pick for Raps coach if he was ever free.
                Kidd already got the dreaded "ownership support"

Comment

Flu attack :-)

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Yay, small ball is awesome........NOT

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

#FreeAcy #FreeGray
                      OG is our king

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        I have a feeling the team will play better without Deron
                        Raps didn't show up when Bulls came to town without Rose. I fear you are right

Comment

No Christian. That is your deal.

I saw a headline on ESPN.com that Lopez and Williams were out tomorrow night so I started a game thread.

I added a little editorial for shits and giggles with my thoughts.

The Raptors are not going to be able to go about their games as a quiet under dog anymore.

We'll see how they handle that.... and for anyone hoping they add another Atlantic division banner to the rafters I hope they do better than last year. (BTW, division banner is a joke).
                          Forget the banner. Worry about ball movement shot selection for Gay and DD and sufficient minutes and touches for JV.

Comment

Kidd already got the dreaded "ownership support"
                            It will be interesting to see Kidd 'coach'.

Comment

I think it would be entertaining if Jason Kidd decided to start at PG in D Will's place.
                              OG is our king

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                                Looks quite sad

Compared to

I would take it off if it would be up to me.
                                I agree our 07 'division title' is quite stupid, but why compare it to the Celtics, the most heralded team in the league, possibly all of sports? You would have worked well in 1940 as a German propagandist!
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X