Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What BC Needs to Do to Keep a Smile On My Face.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jose i don't want to rip[ on you, but, it's time to go.

plus, we can't get rid of a guy who has the audacity, the balls to tuck the ball under his armpit, bend down and tie his shoe in the middle of the game.

i mean, there is just no comparison.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

TIm W. wrote: View Post
      They're very different players. Parker is obviously a better player, but is not the distributor that Jose is, either. I think you're completely underrating Calderon. He's not exciting, but he knows how to run an offense and make his teammates better. Quite simply, the Raptors played better when he was on the floor (as the earlier thread showed).
      Jose plays not to lose, Tony plays to win. It comes down to basketball philosophy. I want the aggressor.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Jose plays not to lose, Tony plays to win. It comes down to basketball philosophy. I want the aggressor.
        If it's a choice between the two, obviously you take Parker. But it's not, is it? We're not arguing who is the better player, because, hands down, it's Parker. The argument is whether Calderon could start on a contender, which he can. He has a very efficient offensive game, makes his teammates better and is a hard nosed player. I mean, he's certainly no worse than Derek FIsher, BJ Armstrong or John Paxson.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
        X