I Don't Want Beasley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't Want Beasley

We better not do a sign and trade where the main piece is Beasley. On a team like Miami that plays stingy defence, Beasley is the softest, weakest link. Can you imagine how badly he would perform on the Raptors? Miami without Wade are the Timberwolves.

No Beasley, no way.

Beasley + Bargnani = fun combination for opposing teams
    nbaroundtable

Comment

Beasley + Bargnani + Turkoglu + Calderon = ouch time.

Comment

Beasly would do well in someplace like boston or utah. I don't wanna think about him in a raptors uniform. After that I think I would be done for sure!

Comment

i guess im all alone on the Beasley bandwagon......
          How could you say no to a talent like that?
          your giving up Bosh, the best PF in the NBA, you need to get superstar(or close to it) potential in return.
          When this guy was coming out of collage everyone was on him, the guy was a double-double machine.
          I still sthink he can be a dominant scorer in the NBA he just needs to get his head right

Comment

It not just about Beasley's potential. He's the exact opposite of what we've been saying the Raptors need: A low-post, defensive center (he's not a scoring wing who can create either). They don't need another dominant scorer. Beasley reportedly hates defense, and if you ever caught him going to work with some post moves hell probably just froze over. He MIGHT eventually be good, but he would definitely be terrible on the Raptors.

Comment

Kennay wrote: View Post
              It not just about Beasley's potential. He's the exact opposite of what we've been saying the Raptors need: A low-post, defensive center (he's not a scoring wing who can create either). They don't need another dominant scorer. Beasley reportedly hates defense, and if you ever caught him going to work with some post moves hell probably just froze over. He MIGHT eventually be good, but he would definitely be terrible on the Raptors.
              how good do you think the Raptors are going to be without Bosh anyways....

Comment

Bargnani (has potential to be dirk-like) said he was lazy in one of his interview......Beasley (potential) that is also lazy but compare to both of them side by side...... Bargnani would look like a superstar....... at least Bargnani can play man-to-man defense.....and block once a game...

Comment

INFO wrote: View Post
                  how good do you think the Raptors are going to be without Bosh anyways....
                  Great, just give up on the Raptors, take on some guy who has a horrible attitude and is a horrible fit, because why the hell not, right?

Comment

Great, just give up on the Raptors, take on some guy who has a horrible attitude and is a horrible fit, because why the hell not, right?
                    I didnt say that, Thanks
                    All im saying is without Bosh we are not making the playoffs (with this current team)
                    thats a fact
                    If you add Beasley your taking a gamble that he may bust out in toronto or flop.
                    Im not saying add him for the hell of it, im saying add it because he might be able to become a good player.

I really dont know why he's a horrible fit? Bosh leaves he can start at the 4 and play some 3..
                    The topic of playing Defence, with Triano at coach that will always be an exageration

Comment

INFO wrote: View Post
                      I really dont know why he's a horrible fit? Bosh leaves he can start at the 4 and play some 3..
                      The topic of playing Defence, with Triano at coach that will always be an exageration
                      Because, once again, the only thing he really has potential for is scoring, and the Raptors have enough of that. He would "fit in" with the rest of the offense only players, but he wouldn't help.

Comment

re

Realistically, Bosh isn't much of a stud on the defensive end either. Beasley would have a new start, a new opportunity to start from scratch. He's only 21-starting over might be all he needs. Dude has talent-period. If he could harness it in TO, Raps could be laughing a couple years down the road. Or not...

Comment

Because, once again, the only thing he really has potential for is scoring, and the Raptors have enough of that. He would "fit in" with the rest of the offense only players, but he wouldn't help.
                          The guy can grab mad boards....
                          he pulled down over 12 a game in collage
                          so the potential to be a rebounder is there too..

Comment

Working...
                          X