Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Believe Hedo Will Make This List?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Believe Hedo Will Make This List?

When its all said and done, and what place would you put him on the list if his play continues to deteriorate?!

This list of the worst signing of the decade was written last year (I wonder why Elton Brand didn't make the list?)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba,185489

Anyone want to make a list of the top 10 worst contracts given out by Raptors managment in history? (i'm thinking of Michael Stewert, Hakeem The dream, Jose Calderon, TJ Ford and of coarse Hedo)

I love these lists
    RR OG

Comment

I can't really argue with anyone on that list but I wouldn't list the Jared Jefferies signing(5 yrs $30 mil) as third worst. Some of those guys make Hedo seem like a bargain! Jerome James? Erick Dampier? WTF were they thinking?

As far as the Raps bad signings, you can add JYD and A Dub to the list(even though I liked them at the time).

Comment

Anyone remember when the Wizards gave Juan Howard the first $100M contract in NBA history. It was the equivalent of the Magic giving Rashard Lewis full-max money.
        RR OG

Comment

I remember when Dampier was suggesting he was the second best center in the game... Can't find the exact Shaq diss quote as a response to the statement but I did find these:

“On the plane back to #PHX, another Suns W. Bogut is Erika Dampier with a beard.”
          DimeMag.com
          "I'm playing like Eric Dampier." (Referring to struggling with a thigh injury.)
          "Damp is soft. Quote it, write it, tape it and send it to him. I tell you, there's nothing there."
          "Who? Erica Dampier?" (Responding to a question about Erick Dampier.)
          "He could be dominant -- if he played in the WNBA." (Referring to Erick Dampier.)
          BSO

EDIT: Just realized something. Zeke is responsible for the top three and he went out and traded for number #4 to secure his position as worst GM of All-time.
          Last edited by Apollo; Thu May 6, 2010, 07:42 PM.

Comment

This guy has been paid $50 million so far in his NBA career

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
              This guy has been paid $50 million so far in his NBA career

Its sad that Kwame Brown is known for being one of the biggest busts ever as well as his name now being synonyms with throwing a birthday cake at someone's face.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                Anyone remember when the Wizards gave Juan Howard the first $100M contract in NBA history. It was the equivalent of the Magic giving Rashard Lewis full-max money.
                Maaaaaaybe....but Lewis has a better perimeter and a better drive game. I always felt Howard was too physically weak to content with primetime PFs.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  Its sad that Kwame Brown is known for being one of the biggest busts ever as well as his name now being synonyms with throwing a birthday cake at someone's face.
                  But at least Kwame has never pulled a LT

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/07/sp.../07taylor.html
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                    But at least Kwame has never pulled a LT

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/07/sp.../07taylor.html
                    Considering the charge against LT has yet to be proven then Kwame Brown did in fact pull an LT because he too was once accused of sexual assualt before but charges were later dropped *cough.. deal under the table cough"

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...rts&id=4136876

Comment

Working...
                    X