Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 1: Brooklyn Nets 94 - Toronto Raptors 87 (Nets 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, what you witnessed was a pretty common showing from a team with no playoff experience. Actually, they did better than the 2008 rendition. They're in good shape for game two. Lowry and JV will continue to bring it and it will be simply a matter of when DD decides to come on line.

Comment

• also, dont look now, but pacers are getting WHIPPED by atlanta

Comment

• wow ATL on the verge of blowing out IND

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
          wow ATL on the verge of blowing out IND
          This crowd is horrible.

Comment

• LMAO WOW! Pacers are truly a mess right now
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I'd rather play Indiana in the 1st round than Brooklyn

Jeff Teague killing them
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4th seed is looking pretty good right now. Pacers down by 17 late in the third

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                  This crowd is horrible.
                  terrible, same with the clipper game.. There were empty seats all over the place in the lower bowl

This indy-atl game is also nowhere close to playoff basketball like the 1st two games were
                  Last edited by Machine; Sat Apr 19, 2014, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    I'd rather play Indiana in the 1st round than Brooklyn

Jeff Teague killing them
                    Hey MACK11...why dont you setup a permanent new thread for all the other playoff games. Your sentence for visiting RealGM much too often!

Comment

• still haven't smiled since..... The game still hurts
                      ohhhh how I wanna beat their asses next game... watch out
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        terrible, same with the clipper game.. There were empty seats all over the place in the lower bowl

This indy-atl game is also nowhere close to playoff basketball like the 1st two games were
                        When your home crowd is booing you in the playoffs you know you're awful.

Comment

• Just saw the vid of Masai saying Fuck Brooklyn. Can't believe that happened. Tuesday can't come soon enough

Comment

• karma you need to hurry the hell up
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
                              Just saw the vid of Masai saying Fuck Brooklyn. Can't believe that happened. Tuesday can't come soon enough
                              well... he did have a point and I do agree with him.......... Fuck Brooklyn anybody??
                              looool Masai can kiss that Executive of the year award goodbye

Comment

• Watched the game on espn,it was tough to watch especially with those 100+ fans standing/cheering outside the arena.. Derozan was struggling, looks like his nerves took over. He said something about the playoffs "it's basketball not rocket science". He made it look like rocket science in game 1

Hopefully he will be more aggresive in game 2 and play same as he's been doing in the regular season.

Comment

Working...
                                X