X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masai must be in his glee right now.

MU: "Yo Joey D. Sup man. Listen. You want Gay?"
    JD: "Yeah Masai. We'll give you the expirings."
    MU: "Fuck that, Joe. You see Charlotte just signed Jefferson? They have real wood for Rudy, too. And don't they have your draft pick?"
    JD: "What do you mean, Masai?"
    MU: "You really are stupid aren't you, Joe. Gordon, Charlie V, and now this? Make me a real offer before I send Gay to Charlotte for your pick and probably Portland's too."

Comment

• Bobcats made an awesome signing.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

Not gonna happen!
        fudge
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Masai must be in his glee right now.

MU: "Yo Joey D. Sup man. Listen. You want Gay?"
          JD: "Yeah Masai. We'll give you the expirings."
          MU: "Fuck that, Joe. You see Charlotte just signed Jefferson? They have real wood for Rudy, too. And don't they have your draft pick?"
          JD: "What do you mean, Masai?"
          MU: "You really are stupid aren't you, Joe. Gordon, Charlie V, and now this? Make me a real offer before I send Gay to Charlotte for your pick and probably Portland's too."
          It's funny how long it's been since anyone referred to Joe Dumars as a brilliant GM

I can't understand how he's still employed.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            It's funny how long it's been since anyone referred to Joe Dumars as a brilliant GM

I can't understand how he's still employed.
            I think he is old school in that he operates predominantly on the eye test. Flip Saunders made comments around the draft talking about stats but how he still goes on what he knows and sees. That is all well and good if the stats support what your eyes are seeing but when they aren't.....

Comment

• I have a couple friends who live in detroit/are pistons fans and let me tell you Dumars is nobody's preference down there. i'm kind of amazed he's been able to stick around for so long.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                But with a starting lineup of Jefferson, Zeller, Gay, Henderson and Walker and with guys like MKG, Sessions, Mullens, and Taylor on the bench, where do you think that 2014 pick will end up? I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks so, but that would look like a formidable squad
                Only one player on that list has been part of a winning team in the NBA. They are still very young and inexperienced.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  Memphis needed to move Gay to get under the luxury tax.
                  no they didn't. memphis traded gay because they invested heavily in analytics and their analytics team deemed gay inefficient and wildly overpaid and that they'd be better off without him. which they were.

they got under the luxury tax earlier with this trade

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
                    no they didn't. memphis traded gay because they invested heavily in analytics and their analytics team deemed gay inefficient and wildly overpaid and that they'd be better off without him. which they were.

they got under the luxury tax earlier with this trade
                    I would only add that the trade saved them from the luxury tax in future years and added a considerable amount of flexibility for a team hell bent on avoiding the tax.

Comment

• Rumours on Rondo's Facebook page saying that the Pistons have offered Stuckey, Villaneuva, Greg Monroe and Brandon Knight for Rondo, Courtney Lee and Gerald Wallace.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                        Rumours on Rondo's Facebook page saying that the Pistons have offered Stuckey, Villaneuva, Greg Monroe and Brandon Knight for Rondo, Courtney Lee and Gerald Wallace.
                        Wow.

Comment

• Cavs have a lot of tweeners and PF's now.

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Damn, Greg Monroe?
                              Thats ground altering! I say Boston will bite!
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                                Rumours on Rondo's Facebook page saying that the Pistons have offered Stuckey, Villaneuva, Greg Monroe and Brandon Knight for Rondo, Courtney Lee and Gerald Wallace.
                                You sure? I have not seen this anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X