Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    what happened?
    Got locked up with faried and pulled him to the ground going for a rebound. Of course faried got the foul , he's good at drawing them anyway.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DruuphHgP1g John Lucas III pulled a Caron Butler hahaha

Comment

• it seems like it's always been a tenuous grasp but do we lose the hold on 3rd tonight....Chi vs Phi

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          it seems like it's always been a tenuous grasp but do we lose the hold on 3rd tonight....Chi vs Phi
          Yes we do.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Pacers getting blown out by the Knicks now in the 1st half. Despite the Knicks shooting 35%.

Pacers are just terrible now. They are a mental clusterfuck. It's sad, since I love that team.

Comment

• From NBA.com talking about how the EC will look when the playoffs start.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/?p=69060?ls=nbahpsplit2
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Nets just beat the "4th best" () team in the East.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Tenuous two and a half game lead. Friday could be down to 1.5.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                    From NBA.com talking about how the EC will look when the playoffs start.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/?p=69060?ls=nbahpsplit2
                    I laughed at "going back and forth through customs" being mentioned as a problem in a 7-game series.

"The game is 2 days from now and we were delayed 45 mins at the border!!!!"

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      I laughed at "going back and forth through customs" being mentioned as a problem in a 7-game series.

You say that but going through customs is one of the shittiest parts of travel, and 45 minutes in customs feels like a god damn eternity.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

They need nexus cards.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                          You say that but going through customs is one of the shittiest parts of travel, and 45 minutes in customs feels like a god damn eternity.
                          I agree it's annoying, but the odds of customs indirectly affecting a playoff series are slim to none.

Its mention in the article is just another example on the long list of American ignorance.

Comment

• I haven't flown into Canada on a large private charter like the one the Raps take but I have flown in on a private plane and we cleared customs on the plane. Basically, the pilot calls customs and someone comes on board and clears everyone. Takes a few minutes. I would have thought AC Jetz (I think that's what the Raps use) would do the same.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              I haven't flown into Canada on a large private charter like the one the Raps take but I have flown in on a private plane and we cleared customs on the plane. Basically, the pilot calls customs and someone comes on board and clears everyone. Takes a few minutes. I would have thought AC Jetz (I think that's what the Raps use) would do the same.
                              Usually, you get pre-clear with immigration and customs if you're landing on Toronto city airport. Pearsons different story, you'll get pre-clears only if you hold diplomat passport.

Comment

• Westbrook resting tonight vs. Cavs....Guess they prefer to have him available against us....Damn it.

Comment

Working...
                                X