Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Shouldn't The Raptors Make A Run At LeBron?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Why not? He's playing pretty solid, even though he's old but if we can get him for $1-3 million ill take him over salmons in the second unit
    $1-3 million?????

What NBA are you watching. I think the minimum allowable salary for someone with his experience would be over $1 million.

Comment

what's that thing they say in journalism? Get two independent sources and then you've got a story? Was anyone listening to Mcowan and Friedman on the fan after the Butch Carter segment? Bob said that Butch believed Lebron would either be a cavalier or a raptor next year. And they talked about this with a straight face. Weird times

Comment

We should just troll LeBron, just call him and offer him a vets minimum or somethin hahahaha

Comment

The only problem I have with LeBron coming to town is that all his groupies would come flocking. This board would go nuts. lol
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            The only problem I have with LeBron coming to town is that all his groupies would come flocking. This board would go nuts. lol
            nah Bandwagoners don't have time for serious republic talk...
            But at the same time I fear for these boards
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I'll always hate him it runs too deep
              even this soft and funny side isnt good enough

What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                I'll always hate him it runs too deep
                even this soft and funny side isnt good enough
                Why do you hate him so much?

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                  Why do you hate him so much?
                  1. He cries and complains too much. If he drives to the basket and misses, he cries for a foul.
                  2. he promised cleveland a ring but couldnt get them one
                  3. teamed up with wade and bosh and assumed he'd become a winner
                  4. just the way he carries him self off the court, he makes himself look like an arrogant prick
                  just his attitude I got no problem with his game or what he bring to the team stat wise

ohh and how could I forget
                  The media overhype.

EDIT: and his loser bandwagon fans
                  Last edited by lilmamba_; Tue Jan 14, 2014, 10:56 PM.

Comment

1. He cries and complains too much. If he drives to the basket and misses, he cries for a foul.
                    2. he promised cleveland a ring but couldnt get them one
                    3. teamed up with wade and bosh and assumed he'd become a winner
                    4. just the way he carries him self off the court, he makes himself look like an arrogant prick
                    just his attitude I got no problem with his game or what he bring to the team stat wise

ohh and how could I forget
                    The media overhype.

EDIT: and his loser bandwagon fans
                    1) fair enough
                    2) And you think he did this intentionally? Like he took a team of scrubs to the finals then said "fuck it, Cleveland doesn't deserve a championship" and just quit?
                    3) Ya and he did. Are you upset that Magic won with Kareem and Worthy? or that Bird won with McHale and Parish?
                    4) You need to give examples because from what I see he does the exact opposite of making himself look like an arrogant prick. Where as the greatest player of all time, Jordan, definitely does nothing but make himself look like an arrogant prick off the court (and he's still the greatest player of all time).

What overhype? Can you objectively say that he's not one of the top 6 players of all time? skill wise?

Comment

1) fair enough
                      2) And you think he did this intentionally? Like he took a team of scrubs to the finals then said "fuck it, Cleveland doesn't deserve a championship" and just quit?
                      3) Ya and he did. Are you upset that Magic won with Kareem and Worthy? or that Bird won with McHale and Parish?
                      4) You need to give examples because from what I see he does the exact opposite of making himself look like an arrogant prick. Where as the greatest player of all time, Jordan, definitely does nothing but make himself look like an arrogant prick off the court (and he's still the greatest player of all time).

What overhype? Can you objectively say that he's not one of the top 6 players of all time? skill wise?
                      2) so what he accidentally ended up in Miami, he could have gave it one more shot you know
                      3) when was the last time 3 of the best players in the league decided to come together and win 'not 1 not 2 not 3...'' rings because they couldn't win on their own ....boohoo
                      4) he says that he loves Cleveland fans ten seconds later ''they were spoiled even my family gets spoiled with me around'', well excuse me you spoiled then with what exactly... so cocky

having a whole section dedicated to you on espn is not overhype???

EDIT: its overhyped much after all they did ,they came together!!! how do you even allow that in the first place. they wrecked the whole fuckin beauty of the NBA. making a bomb ass team, yah why dont we all do that, how bout we all start looking like the team USA basketball team so we can win rings have espn dick ride us
                      Last edited by lilmamba_; Tue Jan 14, 2014, 11:25 PM.

Comment

having a whole section dedicated to you on espn is not overhype???
                        Who cares what ESPN does. Stop reading about sports and watch the game. Just the game, not the quotes outside it, not the idiotic articles that are written with fake headlines to get people to click on them. Just watch one of the greatest players of all time dominate in a way that is rarely seen in any sport.

You can hate him, and it's entirely up to you, but in 20 years when someone asks you if you watched one of the greatest players play in their prime your only answer is going to be "ya but I hated him because he wasn't my idea of what a perfect human being should be"

Comment

Who cares what ESPN does. Stop reading about sports and watch the game. Just the game, not the quotes outside it, not the idiotic articles that are written with fake headlines to get people to click on them. Just watch one of the greatest players of all time dominate in a way that is rarely seen in any sport.

You can hate him, and it's entirely up to you, but in 20 years when someone asks you if you watched one of the greatest players play in their prime your only answer is going to be "ya but I hated him because he wasn't my idea of what a perfect human being should be"
                          I dont ask for him to be a perfect human being, how come theres not that much hate around KD or kobe or praker or the list goes on. because there down to earth they carry them selves with respect and they respect the game and the rules. well I'm sorry if I dont like people who are
                          a) cocky as fuck
                          b) flop
                          c) can't act professional
                          d) have no respect what so ever

btw you missed out 2,3 and 4

Comment

I dont ask for him to be a perfect human being, how come theres not that much hate around KD or kobe or praker or the list goes on. because there down to earth they carry them selves with respect and they respect the game and the rules. well I'm sorry if I dont like people who are
                            a) cocky as fuck
                            b) flop
                            c) can't act professional
                            d) have no respect what so ever

btw you missed out 2,3 and 4
                            How young are you because Kobe was basically hated by all outside of LA until like 4 years ago.

and KD has no personality. He might as well be a hockey player.

Comment

i, as a rule, don't have much respect for people that speak about themselves in the third person. that said, on court, i don't think lebron is as cocky/arrogant as jordan was. i have yet to see lebron close his eyes while shooting free throws.

lebron cries a lot, but everyone does now, and he isn't even the biggest crier on his own team. he plays clean, always tries his best and has a much more difficult time publicly than any superstar before him. he is pretty much the first superstar that had to deal with twitter and camera phones and all the everythings that people have now a day where every thing he does, says in public is taken and analyzed. even 10 years ago we wouldn't know as much about a person.

lebron is so good at this game that durant can't win. nothing that guy can't do on the court. i don't think there is anyone in history he can't take one on one. head and shoulders above his generation and is definitely going down as argubly the best player ever.

like n said though, don't need to like him to appreciate what he does.

Comment

How young are you because Kobe was basically hated by all outside of LA until like 4 years ago.

and KD has no personality. He might as well be a hockey player.
                                15 years and 5 days, so 4 years ago I was 11 actually more like 10 so yah allow me
                                thats so mean!!!! ( probably the worst thing i've heard someone say bout KD) don't say that bout Kevin!!! he's amazing don't hate on him, I love the kid<3

gotta agree with you there, hockey players have no personality what so ever

Comment

Working...
                                X