Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Barnesgate" Ends - Signs 2-Year Deal With Lakers (Update: Pg. 23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it is a go unless something unfortunate happens

STEIN_LINE_HQ

Just filed to ESPN.com: Matt Barnes and Raptors closing in on two-year deal in $10 million range. Will be completed TUES barring late snag 12 minutes ago via UberTwitter
    http://twitter.com/STEIN_LINE_HQ
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Matt Barnes close to deal with Toronto Raptors.

http://nbaprimetime.com/raptors-clos...t-barnes/3125/

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
        If Barnes is signed...he will get starting minutes,ie...sf...problem I have there is a lot of guards...barbosa,calderon,jack,derozan,weems,belle nelli,klieza can play sf...something is up...there might be big trade coming up...hopefully...this team needs center and pg...no offense 2 jack..but u know what mean.
        Punctuation is your friend. Don't be afraid of it.

Comment

Yahoo saying it's for a 2 years $9 mill with a player option on the 2nd year.
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
            If Barnes is signed...he will get starting minutes,ie...sf...problem I have there is a lot of guards...barbosa,calderon,jack,derozan,weems,bellenelli,klieza can play sf...something is up...there might be big trade coming up...hopefully...this team needs center and pg...no offense 2 jack..but u know what mean.
            I would love to see this.

Comment

Breaking news: Michael Jordan has told Barnes not to sign with the Raptors but to go to Dallas instead. More info as it comes.

Comment

Hope The Magic Works This Time

I love the Barnes acquisition... pending another pull out.... lets just hope this Magic player pans out a little better than the last one huh....

Follow Matt Barnes On Twitter @Matt_Barnes22!

Matt_Barnes22 Nxt season I will b playing for the Toronto Raptors. I wanted to thank the fans in orl you guys were amazing the way u guys excepted
                "Ball"

Comment

Who starts Barnes or Kleiza?

Comment

good signin, wonder who will start tho barnes or kleiza

Comment

Its Official he just posted it on twitter "Nxt season I will b playing for the Toronto Raptors. I wanted to thank the fans in orl you guys were amazing the way u guys excepted"
                      "Ball"

Comment

Frankthetank wrote: View Post
                        Who starts Barnes or Kleiza?
                        I think it will be very competitive in camp.

Barnes is the better defender but Kleiza is a better shooter and scorer.
                        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

ReeZen wrote: View Post
                          I love the Barnes acquisition... pending another pull out.... lets just hope this Magic player pans out a little better than the last one huh....

Follow Matt Barnes On Twitter @Matt_Barnes22!

Matt_Barnes22 Nxt season I will b playing for the Toronto Raptors. I wanted to thank the fans in orl you guys were amazing the way u guys excepted
                          lets get that collison & okafor for tpe+banks+evans+belineli THEN calderon for hibbert and most likely foster

Collison/Jack/Dee Brown ??
                          Demar/Weems/Barbosa
                          Barnes/Kleiza
                          Bargnani/Davis/Jones/Dorsey
                          Okafor/Hibbert/Amir/Alabi/Foster

probably acouple buyouts or waives will happen at the big spots probably jones and foster. i think dorsey will stay but no playin time unless injuries occur

that wud b nice
                          Last edited by BryanColangelo; Mon Jul 19, 2010, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Im fine with keepin Calderon, but I would love to see Collison picked up for just about anything...
                            "Ball"

Comment

TRADE: Barnes To Raptors (S&T)

I was wondering where BC got the money to sign Barnes given the Raptors cap situation after signing Kleiza.

Here is the answer
                              STEIN_LINE_HQ

ESPN.com sources: Raps' signing of Barnes to be finalized TUES as sign-and-trade w/ORL, since bulk of TOR midlevel exception went to Kleiza
                              http://twitter.com/STEIN_LINE_HQ

Comment

please disregard the previous post....

Comment

Working...
                                X