Bosh is Back, But No Hedo Today vs. Sixers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh is Back, But No Hedo Today vs. Sixers

Dammit ... I want this team to be healthy again.

Always, Weems fans will be happier than a pig in shit because he'll get alot of burn today.

Courtesy of Eric Smith's tweet:

Turkoglu will not play today but he will travel with the team on the 4-game road trip. Bosh returns for the Raps.
    Source - Click here

And Sonny will get the start in Hedo's place this afternoon.

Via Eric Smith:

Sonny Weems will start today in place of Turkoglu.

Comment

Just saw this too:

76ers to start Jrue, Lou, Andre, Thad, Elton ... Dalembert not starting for disciplinary reasons. Will pass along specifics later.
      That's a pretty small starting unit for the Sixers. I hope we work the post early and often.

Comment

If you read Weems wiki page, he has had a less than stellar NBA career...includes time in the D-League. I bet he is loving being an important player on a team that matters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonny_Weems
        http://www.raptorman.ca/
        raptorman@rogers.com
        Discounted Raptor Tickets
        *No Service Charges*

Comment

Vellassco wrote:
          Chit.

I always glad to be on front of my comp for early Sunday games. 12 am for you means 7 pm for me. On a rainy Sunday noon with my corns and beer on the desk, while warming under blanket on my sofa. No my man. I thought hes gonna play today when i heard he was b-cycling yesterday.

Gonna be hard game. Go Raptors!
          Ah well ... it should still be an entertaining regardless Vellassco. Or at least I hope it will be.

Comment

Raptorman wrote: View Post
            If you read Weems wiki page, he has had a less than stellar NBA career...includes time in the D-League. I bet he is loving being an important player on a team that matters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonny_Weems
            Right now he's gotta be riding an all-time high when it comes to his basketball career to date. I hope we've been fortunate and found ourselves one of those "diamonds in the rough".

Comment

Vellassco wrote:
              Absolutely Doc.

This year, its really hard to describe the Raptor's Team but one thing is sure they are giving lots of entertaining to watchers At least waay better than most of conventional line-ups
              Yup and when your enjoying "corns and beer" those painful games that we sometimes have to suffer through become much more tolerable.

Enjoy your afternoon Vellassco.

Comment

Vellassco wrote:
                was one of them.
                Yup .... they shouldn't of rushed Bosh back. He's nowhere near being 100%. I'd say at best he's at 80%. He didn't have his feet today. Definitely struggled and isn't the same player when he's hurt.

One thing that I know forsure is that I'm back on the "I can't stand Andrea Bargnani" bandwagon. God watching him play with no sense of urgency or intensity pains me. Grow a set Andrea and step up for christ sakes.

Comment

Working...
                X