No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rik Smits? His defence wasn't super good. Check out this video. Its just as bad as anything Bargs has done. Well, I guess I shouldn't get too carried away.

Last edited by RaptorDan; Sat Nov 20, 2010, 03:28 AM.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• RaptorDan wrote: View Post
      Rik Smits? His defence wasn't super good. Check out this video. Its just as bad as anything Bargs has done. Well, I guess I shouldn't get too carried away.
      Shaq has made loads of great defenders look bad on occasion. I never liked Smits' game, but he was a fine defensive player. If he played today, he'd definitely be a top ten center, but there aren't nearly as many good centers today as there used to be.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Nice Bargnani Article, from the US Media....from Miami! Yes, you are reading this ri

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/11/2...me-do-the.html

Great article.

Think they are wishing they took him instead of Bosh? Think Bosh liked seeing this one in the Herald this morning??

Heh.

Comment

• LOL.. i hope the herald has an article on Delonte's womanizing ways and love of older women

Comment

• I wonder why they posted this article? Completely irrelevant to them. Anyways nice to see that Bargnani is making a name for himself.

Comment

• JoePanini wrote: View Post
              I wonder why they posted this article? Completely irrelevant to them. Anyways nice to see that Bargnani is making a name for himself.
              its a back handed shot @ bosh who they have quickly realized is not an allstar and nothing like a 22/11 guy on any decent team.

The last 4 games are Bargs best ever - I am not a believer yet. He was garbage in WAS and MIA. But I am open to the idea that he might be a player after all and that is not something I would have said before.

Also remarkable is he is doing it even though they are game planning for him - in other words he is not getting his shots because they are double teaming Bosh.
              Last edited by charlz; Thu Nov 25, 2010, 11:13 AM.
              "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/11/2...me-do-the.html

Great article.

Think they are wishing they took him instead of Bosh? Think Bosh liked seeing this one in the Herald this morning??

Heh.
                Maybe if Bosh reads it he will want Bargnani to join Wade, and LeBron as donors for his milk mustache

Comment

• LOL Imagine tomorrow morning on ESPN Rumors we see:

The Heat have offered Joel Anthony and Udonis Haslem for Andrea Bargnani

Comment

• That was a great article! Let's hope Bargs can keep it going!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                      That was a great article! Let's hope Bargs can keep it going!
                      This...

Comment

• Wow! I usually don't care what the media has to say in general, but this is a huge slap to the face of Bosh. Pretty disgraceful if you ask me, not like Miamis 4 games losing streak is Bosh's fault.

Comment

• Classic article. It is the truth and it may put a spark into big bosh mans step. Most likely temporary step for BOsh. If Miami can bring in an athletic Chandler type centre then BOsh would be very effective. Bosh has always been a helpless help defender. Bosh had more blocks in his first year then he has ever had and he was a skinny kid back then.
                          Miami will get out of this funk and probably finish strong but it is fun to revel in their MISERY

Comment

• Pizzaman wrote: View Post
                            Maybe if Bosh reads it he will want Bargnani to join Wade, and LeBron as donors for his milk mustache
                            What does that mean? A lot of derogatory chat on these forums. Administrators should clean it up as majority of us are grown adults not juveniles.

Barfs should be thaking Bosh for taking him under his wing and turning him into a terrific perimeter scorer. Wish he could have schooled him better on the boards, but the scoring is good for now.

Comment

• sleepz wrote: View Post
                              What does that mean? A lot of derogatory chat on these forums. Administrators should clean it up as majority of us are grown adults not juveniles.

Barfs should be thaking Bosh for taking him under his wing and turning him into a terrific perimeter scorer. Wish he could have schooled him better on the boards, but the scoring is good for now.

"WHY would I just go up and grind my feet in somebodys couch like its nobodys business i wouldnt do that to Eddie, c'mon man only a child would do that,i wouldnt grind my feet in Eddies couch I got a little more sense than that!.......Yeah, yeah I remember grindin my feet in Eddies couch."
                              LOL!!!!!11oneone
                              Last edited by MangoKid; Thu Nov 25, 2010, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• mangokid wrote: View Post
                                "why would i just go up and grind my feet in somebodys couch like its nobodys business i wouldnt do that to eddie, c'mon man only a child would do that,i wouldnt grind my feet in eddies couch i got a little more sense than that!.......yeah, yeah i remember grindin my feet in eddies couch."
                                lol!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X