Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Thing We All Have In Common Is Frustration!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    Yeah, definitely confusing me with someone else. I have no idea what this raptorsforum is..is it a type of cheese?
    You could say so.

Nah, another solid Raptors message board that I frequented years ago.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
      You could say so.

Nah, another solid Raptors message board that I frequented years ago.
      Oh, ok. Interesting and their was another LBF there?
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Oh, ok. Interesting and their was another LBF there?
        Yuppers.

Comment

Yuppers.
          I believe he also may have gone by the alias B-rad for a short while as well, no?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

I believe he also may have gone by the alias B-rad for a short while as well, no?
            Yuppers. That was him.

Comment

Yuppers. That was him.
              Yep. Definitely not me. Can't say I've ever heard of him before. Probably crawled up under a rock somewhere and died. Good riddance, I say.

Comment

Yep. Definitely not me. Can't say I've ever heard of him before. Probably crawled up under a rock somewhere and died. Good riddance, I say.
                i didn't realize the sarcasm till this post lol

Comment

After recently picking up my frequency on this particular board, I've gotten into and noticed a lot of arguments. Whether it's the "rebuilders vs. retoolers" or other things.

The one thing I've come to notice that I believe we can all agree upon is one word..

FRUSTRATION!
                  18 years. 1 playoff series win. Nuff said.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    i didn't realize the sarcasm till this post lol
                    What sarcasm?

Comment

Working...
                    X