No announcement yet.

GT: Dallas at Toronto TSN 7:00pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• says we played like a team, guys trusted each other, played good d, everyone has to step up, they are tired of loosing and must start enjoying the game and play as a team., feels they need to go back to last year defence when they were good, forget offence and go to defence like last year, says its really positive for the guys going forward, the loocker room is tight guys are upbeat (also mentioned, no one blew their assignment today... not sure if that was a jab)
    Last edited by BasketballCrush; Fri Dec 14, 2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• thanks for the updates BBallCrush!

seems like everyone wants to get back to playing hard nose d and 'grid it out' kinda games. Thats a good sign

Comment

• np, maybe we can attract more fans here, its a quality site

Comment

• Hopefully todays game gives Val extra motivation to eat like a horse and hit the weights

Comment

• Game Highlights

Comment

• Lowry I wonder how he will impact the team again that we go back to the slower style, He said he wanted the game to slow down some in a recent interview so I think he can handle it. I was surprised by Lucas tonight played good ball kept his chucking under control and actually made those extra passes.

Comment

• The team was something magical to behold today... I knew it was a done deal in the 3rd, you could just feel the energy.

The most important part was when they subbed JV, casey called a time out after dallas went on an 8-0 run, and subbed out JV, the raptors were still struggling with the offnce, but they just poured it on deffensively, forcing turn over after turn over, and then a jose made a 3pt shot taht ignited the offense again, and we went on another tear.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                  Hopefully todays game gives Val extra motivation to eat like a horse and hit the weights
                  I heard he's hitting the weights everyday, i feel sorry for the dude, though, practice, 82games, weight room sessions, a lot of traveling that's a hard schedule

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                    Haven't loved watching Raptors basketball in such a long time xD
                    Since last year for sure.

Comment

• knickz wrote: View Post
                      don't bash casey like some of you guys but wtf was he thinking putting jose and val back in the game with 2 mins left?
                      Val had not played much. Other guys need a rest too.

Not saying I agree just guessing wtf he might have been thinking.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        Way to go Ross. #tradeBargnani 3 games without him our Defense is that much better.
                        It is not only about the defense.

Guys are buying in to the team system on both sides of the ball.

The last 2 games there is a sense of team that has been sorely lacking the previous 15-20.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          It is not only about the defense.

Guys are buying in to the team system on both sides of the ball.

The last 2 games there is a sense of team that has been sorely lacking the previous 15-20.
                          Agreed. The blame can't be solely put on Bargs, but its sad that it took his injury for the team to finally buy in

Comment

Working...
                          X