Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Over/Under Thread | Feb. 20 vs Wizards | Total Points - Rasho: 14 (pg. 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Over/Under Thread | Feb. 20 vs Wizards | Total Points - Rasho: 14 (pg. 2)

I couldn't find a sports book line on the Over/Under on how many points Hedo is going to score tonight, so I'm making my own prognostication.

Feb 19/10 vs Nets - Hedo's Point Total: 12

What's your bet: Over/Under?

Note: In our last game against the Nets at home on Feb. 3/10, Hedo played only 1 minute becuase he ran into an elbow and cracked his orbital bone. Ball.
    Over
    66.67%
    Under
    33.33%
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Fri Feb 19, 2010, 05:07 PM.
    RR OG

3 points tonight. he may hit a three in the first 5 minutes of the game while he is being used as the kick out guy. IT ISNT GOING TO WORK. change the gameplan! turkoglu is not a spot shooter!

my predictions for the rest of the season: 7 pp and 2 assists per game. hard to do anything when you are this badly miscasted into a role that blows donkey dick. this team is never going to get it through their weak, inept minds. they dont know how to utilize personnel.

time to face facts and lose the players that dont benifit turks game. BARGS = GONE. CALDERON= GONE. BOSH= WHO CARES. Can we somehow trick orlando into giving us a true superstar like dwight howard. a guy with power who makes his teammates better. or do we want to keep riding all for one and one for all LOSERS like bosh and bargs who dont know the meaning of power and passing.

ill change my prediction to ZERO points tonight for turk. hows that?! how do you like it fellas!!!?? rocking the goose egg tonight big boys!!!! whooooooohoooooooooo!! cmon live it up! we get to watch a miscasted player in his prime for the next 3 years!! what could be better? what could be more exciting? i love it!! love it!!

this is how you ruin players careers. triano and the boyz should write a book about it. how to miscast a player and screw him up for life. how do you like the name? think it could sell to inept coaches everywhere? textbook, just textbook. congrats jay, you truly effed the heck up on this one. we all appreciate it boss man.

in closing, i hate you raptors. i hate you colangelo, i hate you gameplan.
    Last edited by Raffy15; Fri Feb 19, 2010, 02:23 PM.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      I couldn't find a sports book line on the Over/Under on how many points Hedo is going to score tonight, so I'm making my own prognostication.

Feb 19/10 vs Nets - Hedo's Point Total: 12

What's your bet: Over/Under?
      The current line has the Raptors favored by 2 to 2.5 points

Over/under is 198.5

http://www.docsports.com/nba-odds.html
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Over

17 points

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
          The current line has the Raptors favored by 2 to 2.5 points

Over/under is 198.5

http://www.docsports.com/nba-odds.html
          I know that, Buddahfan

But as a degenerate gambler, I want to bet on the over/under on how many points Hedo's going to score tonight, and I couldn't find a sports book line on that.
          RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
            I know that, Buddahfan

But as a degenerate gambler, I want to bet on the over/under on how many points Hedo's going to score tonight, and I couldn't find a sports book line on that.
            As a degenerate gambler (RFLMAO).

Well Mr. degenerate gambler why not make your own line. If you build it they will come!!
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
              As a degenerate gambler (RFLMAO).

Well Mr. degenerate gambler why not make your own line. If you build it they will come!!
              I did! (see OP)
              RR OG

Comment

Hedo scores more than 12. This guy gets too much hate. He had a rough game last night and he'll bounce back
                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once you reach Max Level, you stop leveling

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
                  Over

17 points
                  Under (12)

I'm betting that Hedo's going to score 10-11 points tonight.
                  RR OG

Comment

Hedo scores... 8 points.

Comment

Comment

Darien wrote: View Post
                        Hedo scores... 8 points.
                        that many? how do you score when you dont touch the ball? is this a new concept?

Comment

Reggie outscores Hedo tonight

Comment

JYD18 wrote: View Post
                            Hedo scores more than 12. This guy gets too much hate. He had a rough game last night and he'll bounce back
                            Have you been following the Raptors at all this season? The guy sucks. Period.

Comment

There's no reasoning behind this but, OVER. I feel a 20 point performance coming on tonight. Enough to get our hopes up again just so he can crush us with some more 1 point outings.

Comment

Working...
                              X