X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Hamilton Appreciation Thread

Feels like we barely knew you...

Brian Windhorst @WindhorstESPN
    The Raptors plan to waive and stretch C Justin Hamilton after acquiring him from Nets, league sources say.

Frankenstein looking ass hahaha!

Comment

I'll remember that one time... you guys know the play I'm talking about, where he just... that was epic. Unforgettable. Thanks for the memories, big guy!

Comment

Helped us get rid of Carroll. Thank you Justin.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Hof

Comment

Not a bad way to earn a million a year....Wish the raps would wave me and stretch me a million per.

Comment

He was key for us in the playoffs. Nothing but respect for that man.
              OG is our king

Comment

I wouldn't have known what he looks like, if not for this thread.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I wouldn't have known what he looks like, if not for this thread.
                  And we're all richer for having seen it
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Shame the Big Ham isn't staying, but wherever he ends up I'm happy traded away Carroll.

YES. THAT'S RIGHT. THE GUY WHO WANTED CARROLL IS HAPPY HE'S GONE. I WAS WRONG, OKAY? NOW SHUT UP!
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Shame the Big Ham isn't staying, but wherever he ends up I'm happy traded away Carroll.

YES. THAT'S RIGHT. THE GUY WHO WANTED CARROLL IS HAPPY HE'S GONE. I WAS WRONG, OKAY? NOW SHUT UP!
                      Lol You weren't wrong. Just "misinformed".

But ya ... we still blame you for this mess, and are just glad Masai was there to fix it.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                        Lol You weren't wrong. Just "misinformed".

But ya ... we still blame you for this mess, and are just glad Masai was there to fix it.
                        Honestly, nobody's talking about us when it comes to offseason winners.... yet look at what Masai has done.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Profster wrote: View Post
                          Not a bad way to earn a million a year....Wish the raps would wave me and stretch me a million per.
                          If you're 7 feet tall in America you literally have a 20% chance of becoming an nba millionaire. Read it in an article awhile back. 1 out of every 5 men over 7 feet has been on an nba roster
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Dammit, I wish I knew this before I ordered my Hamilton jersey :/
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Dammit, I wish I knew this before I ordered my Hamilton jersey :/
                              Just tell people you really liked the musical.

Comment

Working...
                              X