Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Raptors Vs Knickerbockers: Tough game before a long but hopefully exciting break.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andersons going off today. absolutely needed this kind of game from him.

Comment

• wow. is lucas and AA going to save this one too?

Comment

• Comment

• You know I think it's time for the refs to get involved. This is getting a little too close.

Comment

• its true Andrea hasn't shown jack in the last two games, I have been more excited with Gray in there

Comment

• Comment

• symbot wrote: View Post
                The Knicks color guy (who is that?) just said "your not gonna lose that much with JLIII in there for Lowry".

Huh?

/Edit: Walt Frazier.
                dude that's bernard king, clyde is off for some reason.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                  its true Andrea hasn't shown jack in the last two games, I have been more excited with Gray in there
                  wtf kind of shit is that? I'm actually fucking pissed. How in the hell is he going to do anything score even? Isn't that what you guys wanted him to do? He doesn't get the blasted ball at ALL. He basically has to beg for his shots! If I was him, I was not going to play at ALL. What the hell is he supposed to do in 10 minutes, he obviously can't score if he doesn't get the ball! BS

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
                    not deserving.. but Lowry has to learn to shut the fuck up.. he has been whining all game.. it was undeserved but you cant get on the ref's nerves.. they had enough of him..
                    You can't get on the refs nerves if you're a Raptor. If your a Knick it's par for the course.

Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
                      wtf kind of shit is that? I'm actually fucking pissed. How in the hell is he going to do anything score even? Is that what you guys wanted him to do? He doesn't get the blasted ball at ALL. He basically has to beg for his shots! If I was him, I was not going to play at ALL. What the hell is he supposed to do in 10 minutes, he obviously can't score if he doesn't get the ball! BS
                      calm down. He'll be gone in a week anyways.

Comment

• Fine, but I had to rant!!!! How can he be effective if he's not given the oppurtunity to do so?

Comment

• there you go

Comment

• Nice shot bargs.

Man has Amare looked bad or what? He needs some space jam water.

Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
                              Fine, but I had to rant!!!! How can he be effective if he's not given the oppurtunity to do so?
                              Absolutely. And that was a silky smooth jumper.

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
                                not deserving.. but Lowry has to learn to shut the fuck up.. he has been whining all game.. it was undeserved but you cant get on the ref's nerves.. they had enough of him..
                                +1

Comment

Working...
                                X