BREAKING: Patman Signs 18mil/3years in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imanshumpert wrote:
    LOOOOL, man you are such a great poster ! I love how mature you are . It's incredible !

Hopefully you can learn to stop being totally useless and a waste of bandwidth sometime soon though!
    Holy unamusing abusing emoticons, Patman.

On topic, it's mighty interesting to be a Raptors fan right now.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      Richard Jefferson, 4 years $39 million
      You are judging that contract based on who Jefferson is now. At the time, that was a good contract and when it did not work out, Pop moved him right away.

Again, it is known fact in NBA that Spurs do not over pay. They are good with their draft picks and international scouting and can find diamond in roughs ... Anyone who wants to deny that either does not know NBA or is just stubborn

Comment

• Toronto is signing all the guys that got um a first round loss. I'm not about to get to excited just yet...a lot of what ifs on that table

Comment

• Very happy to have him back, one of my favourites on the team.
          Decent deal too

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
            Toronto is signing all the guys that got um a first round loss. I'm not about to get to excited just yet...a lot of what ifs on that table
            I noticed your avatar.. my condolences..

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
              Toronto is signing all the guys that got um a first round loss. I'm not about to get to excited just yet...a lot of what ifs on that table
              That is a good point but we are counting on internal growth of these guys and the fact they have played with one another for 1 year and also that maybe MU manage to get us a SF.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                That is a good point but we are counting on internal growth of these guys and the fact they have played with one another for 1 year and also that maybe MU manage to get us a SF.
                Mods with the banhammer! Better not bring smileys to a knife fight, or you'll get got.

Comment

• Talking about the PF spot (didnt know where to place that), do the Raptors even took Amir's team option??

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                    Talking about the PF spot (didnt know where to place that), do the Raptors even took Amir's team option??
                    Yeah they did that a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                      Yeah they did that a couple of weeks ago.
                      No, he's not guaranteed until January 10th. Of course, he's guaranteed for 5M of his 7M, so there is zero chance the Raptors decide to waive him.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• True dat!

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post

True dat!
                          Just for the age difference, PP is the superior deal BY FAR.
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• PP can actually defend as well. Orlando is just handing out stupid contracts.
                            Myself (March 2014):
                            The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Orlando kind of had to give out that contract, if only for the sake of reaching the salary minimum or whatever its called

i'm no Frye fan but at least you know exactly what you'll get with him and his skillset is extremely attractive to semi-contenders. they could easily flip him down the road.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• i really like what orlando are doing, actually. that roster has crazy potential and the number of trade chips they have is ridiculous. not saying they're all going to be stars but they're going to be a team to watch in a couple years.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X