Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    ummmm

@WolstatSun: Asked if it's easier to get up for "sexy" teams like Miami, DeRozan replied: "A woman is a woman."
    Derozan what a poet
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
      this

JV used to be a lot more skinny
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
        a few things here....

first, don't be surprised to see the very top teams losing games around the Holidays. Its not too hard to see how. they are well in first, have no real pressure, and are not quite as focused. It might be only marginally less focused than the lower teams, but sometimes thats enough for an upset.

As for Toronto. They aren't winning with skill, they are winning with hard work and solid team work. I think the reason you ARE seeing the success is that they DO understand that they are not in a position to look at any team in the NBA and think "easy win". Against Washington, it will be no different, they will play hard, move the ball, and if al goes well, hit their shots.

Beal being out is wonderful as he really spreads it for them, but, it also means Wall might look to pick up the slack....this might be good or bad. Good if he pulls an old time Lowry and freezes out his mates taking 30 shots, bad if he manages to take 20 high percentage ones while also getting his mates into it, which is what an elite PG can do.

Success against these guys comes down to the PG position, we've seen it in the past with JC, and KL, where they really take it at wall.... no reason to stop doing that today.

I see a win.

And to be honest, I'm not so sure they arent gonna be tooth and nail for a win against Miami too.

That is not true, at all. Val's post moves and presence have improved remarkably. One of these days he'll learn to just take the open jumper, make them, then make defenders play upon him, and go for pump fakes. He needs to have opponents respect his jumpshot, then he'll be able to add the fake and drive element effectively.

- passing is a skill
        - defence is a skill

Ross' defence is outstanding right now. I had noticed steady improvement during this run, but seeing it against Paul George...unbelievable. his defence alone will make it easy for him to play extended minutes, and learn to be an even more effective offensive player. Always reminded me of Latrell Sprewell (just
        playing style), and he looks like he could be that good, or even better. Needs to improve his handle. Ross and big V appear to be future allstars, and their growth has been phenomenal over the passed month.

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
          Knicks beat Spurs tonight. And Nets beat OKC. Both away. Maybe we're not the only ones who can beat good teams
          Beating OKC with Westbrook is not anywhere the same as beating OKC without.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Fyi: referring to point that Raps not winning with skill

Comment

ummmm

@WolstatSun: Asked if it's easier to get up for "sexy" teams like Miami, DeRozan replied: "A woman is a woman."
              And with that, Derozan called the rest of the league bitches. Oh no you di-int!
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Raps send Buycks to the D-League, per Holly Mackenzie on the twitterverse.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Raps send Buycks to the D-League, per Holly Mackenzie on the twitterverse.
                  They should send Fields and Daye as well but can you send them or are they to old? looool
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                    They should send Fields and Daye as well but can you send them or are they to old? looool

There's no maximum age set.

Comment

Who told you guys that Beal is inactive tonight?

Comment

Gonna miss most of tonights game. Big game for both teams, middle of the East battle!

Comment

Hearing David Aldridge voice during Lowry's pre-game interview..

EDIT: ( oh right, he's from D.C. )

Comment

Hansbrough out, more mins for JV I hope.

Comment

Qasim311 wrote: View Post
                              Hansbrough out, more mins for JV I hope.
                              JV is getting enough minutes.. I don't like him playing 12min Q tbh.

Comment

Have a feeling they'll release Hayes tonight

May god have mercy on the Wizards' souls
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X