Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    did masai just say the kid was actually 5 years from being 5 years away? yeah lets temper our expectations a bit.

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
      @stackmack: love this Bruno side note: after getting in last night and realizing he could use practice facility at any hour, went to workout at 11pm.

Love it! Just goes to show how committed he is to this process.
      If I wasn't a fan of his character before, I'd be right now.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        did masai just say the kid was actually 5 years from being 5 years away? yeah lets temper our expectations a bit.
        Raps in 2024!

Seriously though, we need to be super, super patient. Probably moreso than with any other pick in our history. Not only is Bruno practically fresh out of high school, he's also a foreigner with very little English.

I hope we can all throw our support behind him even if some question the timing of the pick.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Raps in 2024!

Seriously though, we need to be super, super patient. Probably moreso than with any other pick in our history. Not only is Bruno practically fresh out of high school, he's also a foreigner with very little English.

I hope we can all throw our support behind him even if some question the timing of the pick.
          Kind of like how Milwaukee has embraced the Greek Freak.

Let's be Canadian aboot it.lol

Comment

• So have we finally found a player that is more popular than DeRozan in this forum? 17 pages(and counting) in 3 days.

The Everything DeRozan thread has what, 200+ pages?!
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              So have we finally found a player that is more popular than DeRozan in this forum? 17 pages(and counting) in 3 days.

DeMar isn't Brazilian Kevin Durant ya know....

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                So have we finally found a player that is more popular than DeRozan in this forum? 17 pages(and counting) in 3 days.

You should check the Bargnani thread.. currently at 527 pages.

Comment

• Does anyone know if he will play in D-league during the regular season?
                  I want him to get minutes during regular season so bad...
                  Oh man.. I couldn't be happier with this pick..
                  I was really jealous of bucks for getting Giannis

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                    Does anyone know if he will play in D-league during the regular season?
                    I want him to get minutes during regular season so bad...
                    Oh man.. I couldn't be happier with this pick..
                    I was really jealous of bucks for getting Giannis
                    Yeah, he'll be up and down from d league next season.. Masai said.

Comment

• I've seen some tweets saying that Bruno's max vertical is around 35 inches, If that's true and add in the 7'7 wingspan I can't wait to see him have some insane blocks during the summer league
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        I've seen some tweets saying that Bruno's max vertical is around 35 inches, If that's true and add in the 7'7 wingspan I can't wait to see him have some insane blocks during the summer league
                        Wow are you serious?? As if I wasn't already deeply in love with this player, you are raising my expectations even higher!!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, he'll be up and down from d league next season.. Masai said.
                          Thank you!
                          Hopefully he gets at least 10-15 minutes per game..
                          Hopefully Landry continues to show off in hollywood/entertainment department and doesn't waste other player's playing tkme

Comment

• Bold prediction: he'll start multiple times down the road in this season. (If we don't get a starting SF)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                              Bold prediction: he'll start multiple times down the road in this season. (If we don't get a starting SF)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                              I really like your bold prediction and I sincerely hope it will come true xD

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                                Wow are you serious?? As if I wasn't already deeply in love with this player, you are raising my expectations even higher!!
                                For reference Kevin Durant's vertical is 33.5 per DraftExpress
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X