• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington is beating Memphis at the half

Comment

• theres that 1 steal per game for Gay.

Comment

• Oh yeah, just in case you guys didn't know, the NBA Cares
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
          We're still up 20+ bring in the starters if/when it gets down to 12-13
          I disagree, you play hard till the buzzer. You don't start to play hard when you lose momentum and control of a game. Especially with a Clipper team capable of getting hot any moment with or without CP3.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Derozan and Gay are awesome together. Wing duo for ever baby!
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• If Clippers werent in the bonus this game would have been an absolute laugher fear the Raps on the Rise!

Comment

• Forgot about the game...I see we are up BIG!
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• lucas playing a very respectable game as a backup and not even chucking.. just getting open shots

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                    What are the odds we make the playoffs this year? 50-50?
                    Not because of the trade, but our chances got much better when Rondo went down. Sullinger also down now and Boston was already thin up front....I smell a rebuild coming. We'll see what happens with Philly and Detroit. Bynum is still an x-factor, and Jose could help Detroit.

Comment

• this game is INSANE. LOVING IT.

Comment

• loving the crowd energy!

Comment

• Comment

• They're obviously keeping Gay in during this blowout to ensure to pad his stats in his premier, im okay with that
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Whaaaaat

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X