Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME THREAD: Will We Win against the wily WSH Wizards without Wall? (Lowry's back!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    That's where I'm also trying to come from though, if Bargnani is effective, wouldn't the game be easier and better for guys like Derozan, Lowry, JV?
    I think we are all in agreement here. I just think it's a little early to be tossing Bargs under the bus. Having AB and Lowry on the floor is going to open things up for DeMar. If Fields can find his shooting touch, or just keep making backdoor cuts like he did last night, there is going to be no one doing any double teaming against the Raps starting line-up, and with Bargs and Lowry able to be outside a fair bit the middle is going to be like the Double doors at Walmart. Other teams are going to have to start hiring "Greeters" to stand in the paint. Bargs shooting touch will come. And if his man comes out to guard him, then there are immediately three options available...drive by him for a lay-up, pass to Lowry for a three, drive or continuation pass to DeMar for a drive/dish to JV.

I am so thrilled by the possibilities this year. Going to enjoy the games like I haven't for four years.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
      I think we are all in agreement here. I just think it's a little early to be tossing Bargs under the bus. Having AB and Lowry on the floor is going to open things up for DeMar. If Fields can find his shooting touch, or just keep making backdoor cuts like he did last night, there is going to be no one doing any double teaming against the Raps starting line-up, and with Bargs and Lowry able to be outside a fair bit the middle is going to be like the Double doors at Walmart. Other teams are going to have to start hiring "Greeters" to stand in the paint. Bargs shooting touch will come. And if his man comes out to guard him, then there are immediately three options available...drive by him for a lay-up, pass to Lowry for a three, drive or continuation pass to DeMar for a drive/dish to JV.

I am so thrilled by the possibilities this year. Going to enjoy the games like I haven't for four years.
      I want us to make the playoffs soo bad. Just to see the reaction of guys like Barkley and Kenny Smith. Lmao it'll be hilarious

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        Pretty good chances. I mean, if Derozan is playing well down low, shouldn't that allow Bargnani to be aggressive?
        That's the other way round. If Bargnani is aggressive I think DeRozan should be be moving a lot because he won't be helpfull by (e.g.) standing in the corner to spread the floor; they'll simply ignore him.

Comment

Working...
        X