Memorable Raptors Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watchin all these old vids.....brings tears to my eyes lol
    Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

BC Boy wrote: View Post
      Why McGrady why?? In the "new NBA", with superstars joining together, do you think McGrady would still have left?
      hahah I was thinking the same thing. Not to bring up dreams or anything but imagine Carter,mcgrady and bosh in 2006-2008 maybe even without Mcgrady's injuries?

Comment

Not really a moment but, am I the only one who thinks Bargs looks more explosive and better in that video?

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

To this day, he is still my most favourite player I've ever had the pleasure of watching.

No one made EVERYTHING and ANYTHING look as easy as Carter did.

I'd say he was/is one of the most naturally talented players EVER.
          It just came too easy for him I guess.
          The man at 2:28 still seen on TV today HAHA!!!

Comment

KingRaptors wrote: View Post
            The man at 2:28 still seen on TV today HAHA!!!

Thats The Super Fan! Nav Bhatia.
            Super loaded Car Salesman.

Last edited by Joey; Sun Jul 17, 2011, 03:22 PM.

Comment

yeah, I'm serious

Comment

Hahaha Good one Prime. That certainly was memorable.

Comment

what no mop girl clips?
                  LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Jul 17, 2011, 10:59 PM.

Comment

They really need to bring Chuck Swirsky Back!!!!!!!!

Raptor games havent been the same since...

If all those players stayed in T.O we'd have a few titles by now!!!!!!! FOOLSSSS

Comment

Chuck was the best. I miss him a lot more than I miss Carter

Comment

footarez wrote: View Post
                            Chuck was the best. I miss him a lot more than I miss Carter
                            Though I do agree that Chuck was one-in-a-million, and he represented the franchise VERY well, (and I'd take him over Devlin in a heartbeat); what Vince Carter did for the City of Toronto, and Toronto Basketball (and Basketball in Canada even), can never, and should never, be understated.

As someone who grew up with Vince Carter, day in and day out, I could NEVER miss Chuck more than I do him.

Comment

Being said like that I could actually reconsider my statement.Maybe I just liked Chuck too much and caught Carter in his "I suck" days. But I definitely don't understate Vince's accomplishments not only for the city of Toronto but for basketball in general. Some(including myself) consider him as the best dunker in the history of the game. I just wish he had different mind set and better work ethic.

Comment

Best in game dunker in history ... VC ... amazing.
                                -And maybe guys like DeMar wouldn't be so happy playing in Toronto if Vince (one of their favourite players) didn't put it on the map!
                                The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Working...
                                X