Create Raptors Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create Raptors Jerseys

Ive been making a few mock up jerseys for the raptors because, we are looking to "re brand". Wanted to no what you guyz thought. If you have any post them here. I added a 20 year anniversary patch because we will probably get new uniforms for our 20th year in the league which is 2014/15.

Live. Breath. Sleep. Raptors

That is actually MUCH better than 95% of the re-designed jerseys that i saw on Toronto Star.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

They remind me too much of the team Canada jersey's which are too plain for my liking

Comment

lol well lewieke said we should b more canadian so i tried my best

Comment

thats actually not bad, add some claw markings to the shorts or the jersey, and try one with a hint of purple
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Add the typical Raptors claw from 3/5's from the top to just above the letters and it will be perfect!!!

Comment

A little too plain for my liking too ...but not bad though. Better than others Ive seen. Keep it up man.

Comment

There was link posted awhile back in the web articles thingy when the "rebranding" was first announced. Anybody remember that or have the link? It was a really well done redesign for the logo and jersey. I've trying to find it all morning.

Comment

A rough draft of a logo I "designed", mixed in some of the old with some of the new. Red, Purple & Black. It's a bit un-even in some places but you get the idea. I'm also up for suggestions if you have any constructive criticism.

Whichever direction this team goes in terms of image I hope they come up with a cool logo to stick on the front of their jerseys. Not enough teams have cool logos anymore.

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Aww Jesus Christ... how do I make that shit view-able?

Just click on this link if you want to see it -> http://picpaste.com/pics/Photo_on_20...1376162388.jpg

Comment

alright!!!!!! Mr.Z can draw
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

I have absolutely no idea how to create a legit logo so I decided to stick with drawing.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            A rough draft of a logo I "designed", mixed in some of the old with some of the new. Red, Purple & Black. It's a bit un-even in some places but you get the idea. I'm also up for suggestions if you have any constructive criticism.

Whichever direction this team goes in terms of image I hope they come up with a cool logo to stick on the front of their jerseys. Not enough teams have cool logos anymore.

I think the current Claw is one of the coolest logos in all of sport.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                              I have absolutely no idea how to create a legit logo so I decided to stick with drawing.
                              lool i can draw, pretty well if you ask me, but cant use the computer for shit

Comment

Working...
                              X