No announcement yet.

KLove better 3Pt shooter then Bargs?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think g-man proved my point legalize it, dont make a comment about being insulting and hypocritical when you are actually the person doing it good job buddy!

Comment

blaze89 wrote: View Post
      i think g-man proved my point legalize it, dont make a comment about being insulting and hypocritical when you are actually the person doing it good job buddy!
      way to not pick the easy way out

Comment

Gman, don't bother discussing or anything with Legalize-it. Doesn't work

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
          Gman, don't bother discussing or anything with Legalize-it. Doesn't work
          umm maybe proof read your post before you reply ? just a suggestion...

btw have you seen francisco garcia play this season ? yea you still hope the raps trade for him ? yea didnt think so !

Comment

hahah Ok, this got a little off track.
            Lets try and bring it back. Legalize nailed it. I don't wish to start any attacks on anybody, but its true, Big guys who can shoot are absolutely fair game for comparison. And that's all it was.
            I didn't take anything personally, but I appreciate you clarifying.
            I was absolutely ready for any arguments what would come of this thread and was simply rebutting your point, by stating that I do understand what you are saying, they are different players, buut the comparison IS valid.
            Bargnani is VERY special player and I would not trade him for KLove. I wouldn't. I still believe that with the proper work ethic and motivation, he will be an All-Star. He's got a bit more then Dirk in terms of Athleticism, but I DO NOT believe that 35% is the best we can get from him. Sure its not 30%, but its not 40% either. And we KNOW that he can shoot at that clip while hoisting a fair number of them on the season. This was my point. I KNOW he's a better 3pt shooter then KLove, but the stats are trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

And I don't think Apples and Oranges is appropriate with this either.
              Its more Red Delicious vs. Granny Smith.
              Both fantastic Apples with alot of redeeming qualities.

Comment

Those are also now my new nicknames for Bargs and KLove. hahaha

Comment

Legalize-It wrote: View Post
                  umm maybe proof read your post before you reply ? just a suggestion...

btw have you seen francisco garcia play this season ? yea you still hope the raps trade for him ? yea didnt think so !
                  wow really? Now for fun maybe you should go on the 'Raptors Trade Suggestion' forum and go on each post and tell them they are, and I quote 'D E L U S I O N A L'

Comment

wow really? Now for fun maybe you should go on the 'Raptors Trade Suggestion' forum and go on each post and tell them they are, and I quote 'D E L U S I O N A L'
                    why? are you suggesting the trade proposals in the trade forum are not realistic ?

Comment

why? are you suggesting the trade proposals in the trade forum are not realistic ?
                      just as realistic as mine.

Comment

just as realistic as mine.
                        i dont think anyone is as realistic as you...

Comment

i dont think anyone is as realistic as you...
                          my exact thoughts. But I learned it all from the almighty legalize-it

Comment

Working...
                          X