The Next 4 Games Are Huge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next 4 Games Are Huge

Raps best chance to win is tonite against The Jazz, because after that i dont see how they beat Denver unless it's a sunday noon game. After that they go on the road to play Miami and Charlotte both are 7-3 in their last ten, it will be tough to beat either one right now.

Chicago on the other hand has finally gotten some bodies back and their next four games are against Miami,Nets,Det and Phoneix if they get some more players back they could take 3 of 4 and as of right now they are sitting 2 1/2 games back of the Raps.

I hope they know this and bring it because it could be a disasterous week if they lose all four games .
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

These next 4 are certainly big. I'm nervous because as you said with Chicago slowly getting more and more healthier it may pose a huge problem for us if we don't start winning consistently soon.

Comment

rdiaz101 wrote: View Post
      i dont see how they beat Denver unless it's a sunday noon game.
      Id take my chances with denver right now... they tend to be playing 'down' to their opponents...(im a closet denver fan)

Utah is just deadly as of late.

Comment

SitnonDfence wrote: View Post
        Id take my chances with denver right now... they tend to be playing 'down' to their opponents...(im a closet denver fan)

Utah is just deadly as of late.
        Welcome to the RR forums SitnonDfence.

Love the username too.

Comment

Thankyou very much sir.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
            These next 4 are certainly big. I'm nervous because as you said with Chicago slowly getting more and more healthier it may pose a huge problem for us if we don't start winning consistently soon.

Yeah Rose is playing great i think he had 27 the other night and Noah came off the bench so im thinking once he is fully healed watch out he is a big part of their interior D. Raps have to win 2 of 4 there's just no other way around it.

Herm Edwards

Comment

Reality:

Jazz = Loss

Predictions:

Denver - Maybe Win
              Miami - Win
              Charlotte - Loss
              Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

ScottBaird wrote: View Post
                Reality:

Jazz = Loss

Predictions:

Denver - Maybe Win
                Miami - Win
                Charlotte - Loss
                After yesterday's performance they are not winning on road and there's no way they beat Denver. It's sad to say they will lose the next 3 games.

Herm Edwards

Comment

Working...
                X