toronto bashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toronto bashing

We lost to ny (game plan shoot trees) and ind (game plan jack up trees) and we lost to them because the executed their game plan ..while i agree that we needed more effort and to adjust fact remains that those teams a just better and have better wing talent then us and we got killed .... so bashing our team and trading them all wont change the fact that we are doing more whit less .. can we beat ny or ind ? yes are they better yes so to beat them we need to fight more witch in an 82 games season will have streches that it just deos not work ...so i still have hope that we will turn it around

last year we where at the same place and this year we were supose to be a 15 team cclearly the mith is busted so lets enjoy and hope thing develope better than bashing everyplayer
    ps: ive seen the name of every player we have in trade talk ...come on

I don't know if its a much of typos, but you have many spell mistakes (>_<) which makes me some what irritated ....

For me, fans can bash their teams all they want (in an articulate / comprehensive manner) ... its a free country (sort of XD) to impress ones opinions / feelings

Comment

KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
      I don't know if its a much of typos, but you have many spell mistakes (>_<) which makes me some what irritated ....

For me, fans can bash their teams all they want (in an articulate / comprehensive manner) ... its a free country (sort of XD) to impress ones opinions / feelings
      well sorry mister english teacher you are by no means forced to read it ....

second i was just saying that its not as bad as we are trying to make it look

thanks for replying neways teach

Comment

ab7 wrote: View Post
        We lost to ny (game plan shoot trees) and ind (game plan jack up trees) and we lost to them because the executed their game plan ..while i agree that we needed more effort and to adjust fact remains that those teams a just better and have better wing talent then us and we got killed .... so bashing our team and trading them all wont change the fact that we are doing more whit less .. can we beat ny or ind ? yes are they better yes so to beat them we need to fight more witch in an 82 games season will have streches that it just deos not work ...so i still have hope that we will turn it around

last year we where at the same place and this year we were supose to be a 15 team cclearly the mith is busted so lets enjoy and hope thing develope better than bashing everyplayer
        I like your attitude on the subject.

Don't mind the spelling or typos. My first wife couldn't spell worth beans and her grammer when writing was not much better but she has the IQ of a Mensa and has gone on to have a very successful career as clothing designer.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

ive pretty much accepted the fact that this team has talent, grit, toughness, aggressiveness....if and when they want to play hard.

we've all seen their capabilities, i think its just the consistency that they have to get down. i really dont know how you can motivate these players to play 110% every night. i dont know if theyve pretty much bought in to the "this team is going nowhere" chatter thats been being thrown around pre- and during the season, or theyre just collectively not a motivated bunch.

some night theyre driving, taking contact, some nights theyre content on just shooting jumpshots. its like one night theyre all good, one night they all suck, of course with the exception of 1 or 2 players. Amir seems to be the only consistent guy, always crashing the boards, diving for looseballs.....he may not always have a good scoring night but it seems the effort is always there.

Comment

KakashiPrince wrote: View Post

He's from Frickin Montreal. How good is your grammar and spelling in French? Raptor fans can learn a thing or two from Montrealers. If you watch the UFC fight on Saturday, watch how they support their home town hero, GSP, and boo the hell out of his opponent. No grammar or spelling is needed to be a fan.
            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
              He's from Frickin Montreal. How good is your grammar and spelling in French? Raptor fans can learn a thing or two from Montrealers. If you watch the UFC fight on Saturday, watch how they support their home town hero, GSP, and boo the hell out of his opponent. No grammar or spelling is needed to be a fan.
              And that pre season game between the Raptors and Knicks, I think?

Comment

to be fair, he's fighting koschek... that would happen in 90% of the cities in the U.S. too.... thinking he's an overwhelming douche isn't a canadian-only sentiment

Comment

I am not impress wit ur performanss!

Comment

ab7 wrote: View Post

Contral da wrist Alex.....da wrist! Ehhhhh! Ehhhh!!!

Comment

Lol, that's actually quite funny!

Comment

Your going off-topic...your generalizing that Montrealers can't have proper English skills... I didn't say anything about grammar is needed to be a fan.... don't put words in my mouth. You are committing a hasty generalization and Red herring (just learn these terms in school... lol *so nerdy*)

Maybe you misunderstood me......when I said
                        "For me, fans can bash their teams all they want (in an articulate / comprehensive manner) ... its a free country (sort of XD) to impress ones opinions / feelings"

I meant to say that fans can bash their team in a articulate manner or else it will be trolling which will lead to spam...
                        Ex. "Raptor sucks!!!" ---better statement--> "Raptors sucks because (reason 1), and (reason 2)

Back to topic
                        Anyways, I think most fans is bashing Raptors, because for 15-16 years we endure a "crappy to mediocre team" and never had a "consistent" playoff team like Lakers, Mavs, Utah...etc etc)

Comment

You know there are a ton of anglophones native to Montreal right?
                          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
                            You know there are a ton of anglophones native to Montreal right?
                            oui
                            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                              Contral da wrist Alex.....da wrist! Ehhhhh! Ehhhh!!!
                              lmao.....that was funny..

Comment

Working...
                              X