Toronto Raptors Vs. Miami Heat: January 5th 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Philly just beat the Trailblazers in Portland ! So I like our chances against the heat
    Why so?

Portland just had bad 3pt shooting night.. they can't win without their key weapon.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      A true champion ? Ahah he's the guy who scored 0 pts in game 7 vs spurs and was carried to 2 rings be Lebron and Wade
      You saying Bosh was carried by Wade and James?

shit... you kidding?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Why so?

Portland just had bad 3pt shooting night.. they can't win without their key weapon.
        I think what 4hunnit is alluding to is if Philly can upset the Blazers in Portland, be it the Blazers have an off night or whatever, then the Raptors have that same legit chance of beating the Heat. Who knows, LBJ (and the other guys) may have 5 of 13 shooting night as well. The way the Raptors have been playing lately, the refs appear to take notice of their style of play. It's almost guaranteed that the Raps stingy-type defense of late will translate into getting offensive charges called in their favor. Just watching a little bit of the Heat/Magic game, there was a stretch where LBJ wasn't getting the superstar calls that he usually gets. So who knows? Stranger things have happened.
        #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• secueritae wrote: View Post
          I would love for the team to be competitive in this game, and show they can compete with the best.
          However can they pull off a 7 game series against the Heat???

why waste your life making that?
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
            why waste your life making that?
            +1

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              In a way I kind of want him to play just so we can be a bit more tested. Sacramento beat the heat without wade and no one really gave a shit. Beating the heat with the entire big 3 in the lineup, despite it being a back to back would be a better win!
              thats Sacremento (who gives a shit about them anyways?)
              we're the new Toronto Raptors
              they love us !
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• secueritae wrote: View Post
                I would love for the team to be competitive in this game, and show they can compete with the best.
                However can they pull off a 7 game series against the Heat???

woooow
                people have the time
                lool are we that good that fans start making "no chance" videos loool what??
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• almost seven pages and I bet you the Miami forum didn't even start a game day thread ....

btw.. we're taking this one home
                  Last edited by lilmamba_; Sun Jan 5, 2014, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                    almost seven pages and I bet you the Miami forum didn't even start a game day thread ....

btw.. we're taking this one home
                    Ha Ha Ha Ha! Just going to post the same thing. Must be a new RR record for game day threads before Noon on the day of the game. Prolly be 12 pages long by 5:00 pm.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Wade played 36 minutes vs orlando

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                        @WallaceNBA_ESPN: Dwyane Wade will play in tonight's game against the Magic.

Most likely won't play on Sunday, I would think.
                        He played 36 minutes last night. Hopefully he sits tonight. I wonder if we can convince NBA to schedule back to back playoff games if we play Heat?

Comment

• Even if we don't win tonight, I'll be satisfied if I see an all out effort for 48 minutes and the high intensity defence that we've gotten used to seeing recently. I'd love to see Amir and JV used a lot down low offensively and the rebounding is where we should really out do miami. If we can win..I'll be over the moon

Comment

• I agree bud.... give them a battle, a real one, and were showing what this team is worth. Roll over and play dead, and a lot of progress is affected in that room.

Comment

• yep, I'm just looking for a good competitive game. Normally, the Raps keep pace through 2 or 3 quarters, then get blown out against this team. I think the Heat are gonna come prepared, and not coast through the early part of the game. So the key is to match their intensity (unless they don't have it lol) and keep playing that tough D. Go Raps Go!!

Comment

• JV dunked on Lebron last time.

I want Bosh this time.
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X