No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic, 3/30/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her twitter feed is absolutely hilarious, I suggest reading it for a solid laugh, actually quite some good one liners in there such as "Casey just called a time out, which means the odds of Raptors scoring are minimal" . She sounds like a 18 year old kid, not some 56 year old woman. Dunno who'd want to fake an irrelevant actress though.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
      Her twitter feed is absolutely hilarious, I suggest reading it for a solid laugh, actually quite some good one liners in there such as "Casey just called a time out, which means the odds of Raptors scoring are minimal" . She sounds like a 18 year old kid, not some 56 year old woman. Dunno who'd want to fake an irrelevant actress though.
      Well considering a 56 year old irrelevant actress is still more popular and going to get more attention than a random anonymous teenager...hmmm...

Comment

• She only has 207 followers though

Comment

• Yea I think she's fake. People fake any and everybody on twitter. It's crazy.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• She calls JV "Lurch, the Lithuanian Superstar"

Comment

• Just curious, does she do this just for the Raps or other teams too?
              OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Yea I think she's fake. People fake any and everybody on twitter. It's crazy.
                Yeah i think she's fake as well. If not wow.

Anyway, currently watching this Knicks/Warriors game. I think the Knicks own announcers(Frazier and Breen) hates their own team specially JR Smith LOL.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                  Just curious, does she do this just for the Raps or other teams too?
                  Blue Jays. Positive comments about all other NBA teams/players though.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Yeah i think she's fake as well. If not wow.

Anyway, currently watching this Knicks/Warriors game. I think the Knicks own announcers(Frazier and Breen) hates their own team specially JR Smith LOL.
                    So am I. Their commentators are hilarious. It looks like Knicks are gonna win though
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• My thoughts on the game:

The Raptors have a habit of playing casually when they get a big lead. It happens every game now it seems.

The substitution tonight didn't help. I mean, the Raptors had a lineup of Hayes, Novak, Fields, Salmons and Vasquez to start the 4th. I mean, who's going to score???

I also don't understand why Ross didn't play much. I thought he played well in the 1st half. Vasquez for some reason played the entire 4th quarter and i thought he was horrible. He was getting beat off the dribble by whoever he's guarding almost all the time. Offensively, he wasn't a factor at all. Im confused why they sticked with him. But hey the Raptors won so what do i know.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Am I the only one extremely alarmed at how our O has reached a whole new level of stagnation and isolation recently?

13 assists tonight...and that number aside.

I'm really concerned over how little passing occurs in our O. The ball often only touches 2-3 guys. And when it's 3, it's often just because a big is acting as an intermediary to give a handoff to the wing at the elbow after taking a pass from the PG...

Comment

• It's so painful watching Salmons attempt to play basketball at the highest level of competition
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I have been wondering about Ross' pt this last game as well, any news on an injury because I didn't see him at all on the bench late third/early fourth.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              I have been wondering about Ross' pt this last game as well, any news on an injury because I didn't see him at all on the bench late third/early fourth.
                              He's just sitting all the way at the end of the bench because he knows no matter how well he plays in 3 quarters, he will never see the court in the 4th
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• LOL

That works too...hiding in the shadows ready to assassinate Casey to get his PT.

Comment

Working...
                                X