On pace for the best record.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On pace for the best record.

This Raptor team is on pace for the best record in Team History and we have T-Ross and Val 2 sophomores who barely played last year, plus a 24 year old All-Star in DeMar, plus Amir (who I think might restructure) plus 24 year old 2Pat who most likely will come back. Lowry is a wild card of course but I believe we can pay him and give him what he wants, a chance to run an offence his style like he has been doing this year. Hansbro, and everyone else (minus Hayes and Salmons)

We are 3rd seed in the East and the 3rd youngest team @ 26.3 years in a playoff spot (1. Houston and 2. Portland).

WarLordMasai at the helm I don't see anything but sunny skies and more wins ahead. If we can be 9 games above .500 right now this year with this roster, there is no ceiling to what this team could reach in the coming years.

Thoughts?

Forget about the coming years!
    We gonna win the chip this year BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Forget about the coming years!
      We gonna win the chip this year BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
      I'd consider it a championship if we beat Indiana or Miami in the 2nd round
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

If we get Patman back, and can stay healthy, I can see us getting 48 wins. Regardless, I'm enjoying all of this good fortune. So excited for these guys to get some playoff experience under their belts!

Comment

The raptors based on how talented they are and how they are currently playing should get 48 wins. However, I'm still not convinced they'll get there. Fingers crossed though!
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

were coming for ya
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

On pace for the best record.

ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post

WarLordMasai at the helm I don't see anything but sunny skies and more wins ahead. If we can be 9 games above .500 right now this year with this roster, there is no ceiling to what this team could reach in the coming years.

Thoughts?
              Knicks were a 54 win team last year.

Masai's 2012 nuggets with 57 wins has turned into a losing team this year.
              Last edited by iblastoff; Sat Mar 15, 2014, 08:43 AM.

Comment

I see the raps winning at least 11 of their final 18 games.. We have a pretty easy schedule with facing only a couple playoff teams so I definitely think we can have a franchise record this year.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  Knicks were a 54 win team last year.

Masai's 2012 nuggets with 57 wins has turned into a losing team this year.
                  booo.

knicks had 0 flexibility and no youth.

nuggets - eh they had bad luck with iggy/karl leaving
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                    booo.

And if Lowry signs elsewhere next year?
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                      booo.

knicks - just saying they didn't have a major overhaul in players or coach and somehow completely dropped the ball this season.

as for nuggets, theres no guarantee that lowry or patterson will be here next year. salmons will most likely be gone. vasquez has stated he wouldn't mind heading back to the kings as i'm sure he knows they probably won't be able to keep isiah thomas and may be a starter over there.

Comment

I think they need to add another all star via free agency (and keep Lowry). That would get them to a point where they could expect to win 50+ games each year and contend. Common sense would suggest that they are overachieving right now -- freakish health, contract years, more than ever stinker games in the East schedule.

Comment

52 and 30 will be this teams final record
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                          X