Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atl/tor/lac/min

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=424ueyb

I feel like this trade gives each team something they need, although Toronto would most likely have to send the Clippers a future first round pick as well to make it work.

LeetGoose wrote: View Post
    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=424ueyb

I feel like this trade gives each team something they need, although Toronto would most likely have to send the Clippers a future first round pick as well to make it work.
    I like the trade except Kleiza is virtually untradeable right now. He is recovering from microfracture knee surgery and is expected to be out until December or January of next season. No one is picking him up right now.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      I like the trade except Kleiza is virtually untradeable right now. He is recovering from microfracture knee surgery and is expected to be out until December or January of next season. No one is picking him up right now.
      Now that I know how to use the trade exception I've adjusted your trade to make it work without kleiza.

trade without kleiza
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Why wouldn't the Clippers just trade Kaman for Smith straight up? A SF is exactly what they need to be a complete team.

Comment

I was thinking something along those lines as well.
          They would NEVER trade Kaman for Pekovic and Kleiza...

Comment

Faux-ID wrote: View Post
            I was thinking something along those lines as well.
            They would NEVER trade Kaman for Pekovic and Kleiza...
            Or just Pekovic. Just makes no sense for the Clippers.

Comment

Working...
            X