Intrasquad Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intrasquad Game

Guess no one is posting this, I guess i just might be the hero of the day.
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle4594389/

Videos anyone?

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    Guess no one is posting this, I guess i just might be the hero of the day.
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle4594389/

Videos anyone?
    link no working so no hero there. lol

Comment

This was posted on the Raps youtube account
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mdHu7PesqY

Comment

I didn't watch it, so I wouldn't know but if Ross was guarding Demar and getting under his skin the entire time... Why was Demar the leading scorer? But still good to hear. Also good to see Ed Davis with a confidence boost. Maybe he just needed a full training camp.

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post

This was posted on the Raps youtube account
            Lol acy looks like a good high energy guy. Ross and Val just sat there.

Comment

About Kyle Lowry... from Dougie Smith's article, “He had some problems last year with his groin. It was more precautionary than anything else; we want to make sure he’s ready come Oct. 31,” said Casey. They will have him re-evaluated in Toronto on Sunday. http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...he-dance-floor

We gotta remember Lowry was shut down by the rockets for several games because of his groin injury. Hopefully it's not the same injury recurring.
              Last edited by Jaworski; Sat Oct 6, 2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Looks like Acy does have some pretty crazy hops

Comment

Jaworski wrote: View Post
                  About Kyle Lowry... from Dougie Smith's article, “He had some problems last year with his groin. It was more precautionary than anything else; we want to make sure he’s ready come Oct. 31,” said Casey. They will have him re-evaluated in Toronto on Sunday. http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...he-dance-floor

We gotta remember Lowry was shut down by the rockets for several games because of his groin injury. Hopefully it's not the same injury recurring.
                  wow that's two starters down and we haven't played pre-season game yet -_-
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

happy for ed, hopefully he can put everyone's favorite pasta munching, weight gaining, no help defense playing player where he would be most effective, coming off the bench.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                      happy for ed, hopefully he can put everyone's favorite pasta munching, weight gaining, no help defense playing player where he would be most effective, coming off the bench.
                      Dream on. I see a lot of humble whine ahead for you this season, despite the incredibly relevant "pasta munching" and "weight gaining" points of your valuable insight.

Comment

I can't believe there is no footage or highlights from this yet? Really wanna see Ed do work

Comment

TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

p00ka wrote: View Post
                            Dream on. I see a lot of humble whine ahead for you this season, despite the incredibly relevant "pasta munching" and "weight gaining" points of your valuable insight.
                            w.e. man, I just don't think bargnani is a good fit for the raptors the way he is being used. That is just my opinion. the part I bolded, I agree with you, those point's don't provide insight, and probably left people (you) feeling butthurt but what are you going to do, I've seen you spew much worse junk on the front page articles.
                            Last edited by akashsingh; Sun Oct 7, 2012, 05:29 PM.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                              w.e. man, I just don't think bargnani is a good fit for the raptors the way he is being used. That is just my opinion. the part I bolded, I agree with you, those point's don't provide insight, and probably left people (you) feeling butthurt but what are you going to do, I've seen you spew much worse junk on the front page articles.
                              I understand AB is a very polarizing figure in Raptor fan land, but after what he showed pre-injury last year, and the message coming from coach Casey (he's earned great respect in Raptor land), and players, about him already this year, isn't this the time to wait and see what he, and the team, brings this year before dissing him so cheaply at this point?

As far as junk I spew on the front page, hahahahaha, that's just my taking advantage of the yahoos over there to vent on them in a language that they seem to relate to, though they have a hard time swallowing when it's returned. My apologies if I was unfair here to you. Perhaps I need to hang out here more and get better insight toward the characters here. I just need more time on my hands,,,,, and to learn what the whiny punks call themselves over here. You're eloquent "butthurt" snivel gives me some insight to Akash, and I thank you.
                              Last edited by p00ka; Sun Oct 7, 2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X