No announcement yet.

Future Top Point Guards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barkley didn't do anything alone, he had Majerle and Johnson.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
      Barkley didn't do anything alone, he had Majerle and Johnson.
      he did single handedly call down the wrath of God and jinx his team to failure.

Comment

It's funny how things have changed over one year. What would you choose now?
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          It's funny how things have changed over one year. What would you choose now?
          drose
          Irving
          lillard
          rubio
          wall

was my first answer and i still hope for drose, i love that guy but i also loved penny , but now i would swicth out drose and irving, who also seems soft and unable to make his teammates better and it would look like this

wall
          lillard
          rubio
          curry (if he stays healthy)
          walker

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            wall
            lillard
            rubio
            curry (if he stays healthy)
            walker
            Rubio over Curry? Interesting...
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Kind of hard to judge with all the injury clouds over Rose and Westbrook, who would be my 1 and 2 in that order if they were at absolutely peak form, they're still young. Knee injuries are no joke though.
              Curry #3, he's amazing.

Irving is overrated at this stage imo.

Comment

As the question is "in 4-5 years", I'd still have to put CP3 around the top of the list. He will be 32-33, and most great point guards were still in their prime at that age. He had some knee issues so who knows; but it's hard to exclude him right now.

1-3 in any order: CP3, Westbrook, Curry

Anyway, it will probably end up very different. 4-5 years ago, most of us likely would've had Devin Harris on a list like that.

If it ends up Exum or Kyrie, and half the current star point guards are injured, who would be surprised.
                Last edited by BobLoblaw; Fri Jan 10, 2014, 01:45 AM.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                  As the question is "in 4-5 years", I'd still have to put CP3 around the top of the list. He will be 32-33, and most great point guards were still in their prime at that age. He had some knee issues so who knows; but it's hard to exclude him right now.

1-3 in any order: CP3, Westbrook, Curry

Anyway, it will probably end up very different. 4-5 years ago, most of us likely would've had Devin Harris on a list like that.

If it ends up Exum or Kyrie, and half the current star point guards are injured, who would be surprised.
                  Some knee issues? His torn meniscus was removed, not repaired.

Time is ticking for CP3.

I'm giving him 2 more years. CP3 should schedule appointment with surgeon already. Bone to bone grinding situations ain't fun.

Comment

You give him 2 more years till what?

Comment

You give him 2 more years till what?
                      till he starts having problems with his knee. I'm not a doctor, but I can guarantee you that CP3 will not avoid microfracture surgery.. It's brutal procedure and outcome isn't the best.

CP3 should either book an appointment with surgeon in advance ( ) or encourage scientists to create meniscus implants
                      Last edited by rocwell; Fri Jan 10, 2014, 02:26 PM.

Comment

We'll see I guess. Wade is still one of the best at his position at 32 and 12 years after meniscus removal, and he depends on athleticism a lot.

Comment

We'll see I guess. Wade is still one of the best at his position at 32 and 12 years after meniscus removal, and he depends on athleticism a lot.
                          Wade's position is also not nearly as deep as the PG position...so that comes into play too.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Wade's position is also not nearly as deep as the PG position...so that comes into play too.
                            Also, I don't know if you guys watched wade play last night, dude looks like a 55 year old man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                              Also, I don't know if you guys watched wade play last night, dude looks like a 55 year old man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Yeah, while he's obviously still good, he's not nearly the same player he was.

Comment

Well he had plenty of treatments on his knee, also he's dealing with ongoing knee problems, but it's kinda impressive.

12 years is long time.

Tik.. tak...

Comment

Working...
                                X